Question of the week: May 14, 2012

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The "Question of the week" for this week is:

porcupine-fish-puffer.jpg

What's your favorite fish, and why?

It can be a fish you currently have, had in the past, would like to have or simply LIKE for whatever reason. Tell us about all about it :)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Gotta b a naso or hippo. Loveable little freaks n always moving.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

engineer goby

I love Hippo tangs couldn't imagine a tank without one. I also love Clarki Clowns but number 1 is Hippo.

Matt one day I will have a tank large enough for a Naso, always wanted one just don't have the tank space.

dmatt88

I love Hippo tangs couldn't imagine a tank without one. I also love Clarki Clowns but number 1 is Hippo.

Matt one day I will have a tank large enough for a Naso, always wanted one just don't have the tank space.

U were only 2 hours behind in getting a 180.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

Haaileybop

Midus Blenny I would have to say is my favorite! So much fun to watch with it's wiggly swim style and so friendly, but shy at the same time.

ReefLady

Staff member
Mine would be Royal Gramma. They're hardy, pretty, friendly, don't require a big tank... and cheap!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'd have to also say Naso but Triggers are a close 2nd for me. Something about the trigger fin movement to me just looks pretty cool.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Long horn cow fish, her name was Elsie, we just didn't have the foods available back then, very sweet fish

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm partial to the "Mandarins" and the "Scooter Blennies". How they swim, observe and just "Chill Out" really is... well COOL :) They're pretty to watch when they are interacting with their own as well especially when the "Rooster" is showing off for the chick :)

Waya

I like my royal gamma as well. I love hippo tangs as well I just haven't had good luck with tangs cant seem to keep them alive.

Doogle

Hard question, have more than one of course but for salt the porcupine puffer is awesome, so much personality and they puff of course! Freshwater Im kinda partial to Clown Loaches, they are funny and get along with every fish

lbiminiblue

definitely a mandarin dragonet- they way they hover and their awesome patterns....only reason i changed my avatar to a YHJF is because I'm aiming for more achievable goals right now...