Question of the week: May 14, 2012

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Tom I'm really surprised you're the first one to bring that fish to the table.... there was a HUGE following here a couple of years ago :)

Brandon78

Clownfish and scooter blenny id have to say. I love clowns and my scooter is a active little guy. Always scaling up the rockwork and tank then just glides down to the bottom, very fun to watch.

lbiminiblue

Mister personality! If you've had one you know how they take the attantion of everyone.

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg
LOl im jealous...I'm going to get my YHJF soon.....until then gotta beef up the sand bed and get rid of wrasse boy

tnwillia

A couple of times a year the go on sale, I've seen them as low as 69.00 but it does not happen often. watch LiveAquaria, BlueZoo & Vivid. Good luck!

lbiminiblue

A couple of times a year the go on sale, I've seen them as low as 69.00 but it does not happen often. watch LiveAquaria, BlueZoo & Vivid. Good luck!
thanks, i think i'll settle for YHJF instead....they're local and i think i'd be playing it safe by getting the less expensive one...I'm thinking about 3 in my 120....

reeferman

you probably shouldnt have three in one tank,they can be aggressive to other jawfish.if you could get two thats already paired,you would be ok.

tnwillia

Reggie is right, 1 or a pair max. BSJF pairs are impossible to find. I had a pair of YHJF & here is where I got them, they also have other mated pairs. Have fun!

Sea Life Inc.