Poriferan's New 130d Set up

Poriferan

Been a while since I updated. I went with the Tunze. Things are doing well for a tank the gets little attention. I try to do bi-weekly water changes, feed once every other day or so. I have a bit of an algae issue, but I have not checked the Ca, Alk, Mg etc. in forever. I had to sell my 85 before I moved to Sacramento. Good news is that I should be closing on my first house in a few weeks and have started planning an in wall tank with all equipment in the garage. I may finally have a place to put the 375 :D

Anyways here is a quick FTS from today.

123.jpg

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
For not paying much attention to it things look pretty good! All the corals seem quite healthy and happy. Congrats on the new house!

Poriferan

Thanks everyone. I agree that the tank is doing well for all the attention it gets. Plus it has been moved twice this year already. First one was a 4 hour drive. I promise to give it more love once we get it in the new house.

Poriferan

This is the last FTS before the removal of most corals. They now reside in my 225 on the Sac Town 225 thread. I have the clown pair and a rainfords goby left in there along with a lot of bryopsis and some softies. Once I get the fish currently in quarantine out I think this tank may be restarted without the deep sand. I think it has caused the death of every (3) wrasse put in the tank and may be the fuel for the god-awful bryopsis outbreak.