OT: Does anyone have a doggie?

teresa

I love English bulldogs. Very gorgeous ones you have there.

I also fixed the image tag in your last pic. It now shows in my quote but they can still see it.

Thanks panmanmatt for posting Shadow's picture. Actually I did not know you posted it until my hubby Sasquatch pointed it out to me. :lol: I thought I was so clever.Thank you again.
Bulldogs are really cute and they have odd behaviour. My Wendell will face the wall whenever he gets scolded. It is as if to tell me that he will have nothing to do with me and he thinks he is punishing me by not looking at me.There are more odd or comical behaviours from my Bulldogs and I learn to respond to them from close observations.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I face the corner when she scolds me to ( thats just to hide the look of terror on my face)

cracker

My good pooch,
kita.jpg

teresa

What lovely pictures of Taro.
Oh yes, I know about taro washing his feet. I have seen him doing that. He will go to the hose that is running and walk through it and he makes sure that his 4 paws are washed.
He is a Wonder Dog.
I am going to reveal more fantastic stuff that Taro can do. He is in an Advertisement for a Japanese paint.
Bullytaro, can we see the video of the advertisement?
I am sure alot of people love to see that.

moze229

Here's my mutt :) She's 8 years old and still hyper.

Casey (aka Casey dog, "The" dog, or stinky) She doesn't really stink most of the time :)

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Don't have a dog... but if I did... this would be him in his Holloween coustume!

funnydog.jpg

Doot77

Here is my English Bulldog Bud waiting to go outside
100_5779.jpg

And here he is doing his cat impression (sitting on top of the couch)
100_5708.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Here is Biscuit our Weimaraner where he's not supposed to be! I call him the wonder dog after getting hit by a car in NY at 50mph and surviving.
We are happy he's still around and completes our family :)

Attachments

• 000_1660_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1660_edited (Custom).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 000_1658_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1658_edited (Custom).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 000_1662_edited (Custom).jpg
    000_1662_edited (Custom).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 29