OT: Does anyone have a doggie?

Kazzy

I didn't see a dog thread so I'm officially making a thread dedicated to our furry friends!
Here's my boxer Dante:
DSCF0386_2.JPG

Post away! :whstlr:

lcstorc

Actually there is a pets thread here.
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/off-topic/12611-ot-how-many-us-have-pets.html

I will also take the opportunity to share my two doggies.

This is Sophie, our rescue Beagle. A wonderful but challenging canine. We love her no matter what but boy she has a mind of her own. :)

piggie_sophie_rs.jpg

This is my American Eskimo named Chaos. If there were every a less approprate name I can't think of it. We got him from the pound at 6 weeks old and he is absolutely fabulous.

Chaos_rs.JPG

Melanie

Actually there is a pets thread here.
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/off-topic/12611-ot-how-many-us-have-pets.html

I will also take the opportunity to share my two doggies.

This is Sophie, our rescue Beagle. A wonderful but challenging canine. We love her no matter what but boy she has a mind of her own. :)

piggie_sophie_rs.jpg

This is my American Eskimo named Chaos. If there were every a less approprate name I can't think of it. We got him from the pound at 6 weeks old and he is absolutely fabulous.

Chaos_rs.JPG

Chaos is a GREAT name!

lcstorc

Not if you knew the dog. He is the sweetest gentlest animal you could ever meet. He was a Christmas present to my stepson 6 years ago when he was 12. He immediately said that the dog's name was Chaos so there you go. I often think I need to reverse names with my dogs. Chaos is sweet and gentle and Sophie is chaos in the true meaning of the word.
:)

BoomerD

Our highly-trained attack dogs...

abf.sized.jpg

There ain't an un-licked ankle in town that's safe...;)

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Boomer I expected a large dog from you it is like you are almost a mirror of me Vicki has poms

BoomerD

Boomer I expected a large dog from you it is like you are almost a mirror of me Vicki has poms

Jack, we live in a sub-division...IMO, no room for "real dogs" here...I just wish some of my neighbors were of the same opinion...

InLimbo87

Beautiful dogs everyone!

I love dogs... Here are my three (crazy pack of chihuahuas)

Rylie
August11154.jpg

Madison
July26086.jpg

Chloe
july09110.jpg

Attack Mode :lol:

August11007.jpg

Kisses to make up :D

August11065.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Here is my baby! She is incredibly smart and completely understands English just like a human!

Maggie_Playing.jpg

BoomerD

No birds or herps, (ugh) but we have been permitted the honor of having two cats live with us...:rolleyes:

Both have been "gracing us with their presence" for 11 years:
aap.sized.jpg

Siamese/himalayan mix "Taz"
(Mr. Pissed off all the time)

abh.sized.jpg

My "baby" Tiny.
Got her at 2 days old when her momma (feral cat) was run over by a car. I bottle-fed her, and ever since, I'm her momma...she follows me everywhere...even into the terlet...:rolleyes: and she loves coffee..."good to the last drop"

he's my father's now, but i guess he's still kind've mine. i personally have 2 cat's myself.
here's our Lhasa Poo (Lhasa Apso/Poodle) Teddy before his hair cut with my father's cat Hannah who snuck into my sister's messy room.
teddy_10.jpg

ps. don't worry he's not sad he just has too much hair :tears:

Raf

Well, we have two doggies, two min pins. The black and tan is Kioko our 5 lb little girl and our newest is a red male, Taro. He is already bigger than Kioko at 3 months. :)

They share everything...even though Kioko rather not :D

P8220012.jpg

But they have their lovey moments

P9020020.jpg

I found this really funny. I walked into the office one day and found the two dogs and our cat Yukiko each in their own bed! :D

P8260018.jpg

And finally a shot of them with their doggy lifejackets getting ready for an outing on the boat :) Cute!

P8150009_1.jpg

Kazzy

Adorable dogs everyone(and cats)! I wish my mom would get a license so we could get another dog but we probably couldn't afford to feed another one LOL.