New Reefers 55 gallon Reef Experiment

new reefer 03

well those of you who kinda know me on here know i love to take pics of my tank... :ashamed:

im not going to post all 39 of them, but if you want to go and look for your self ill give you the link. Pictures by new_reefer_03 - Photobucket

these are just the 7MP camera. the nice 14MP one is still :nono: because i might drop it... :bs:

there is only one thing i can say about this camera, it has a macro mode, and takes some pretty good macros of still things.

Towards the end there are pics of the clown with the black dots, but the indention in head is hard to get, therefor no pics this week.

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03122.jpg

DSC03124.jpg

How Much Could i sell this for?
DSC03130.jpg

DSC03126.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

DSC03137.jpg

Awesome or what ? ! ?
DSC03151.jpg

DSC03143.jpg

DSC03144.jpg

DSC03153.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

DSC03156.jpg

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03163.jpg

DSC03177.jpg

DSC03168.jpg

DSC03169.jpg

DSC03174.jpg

DSC03178.jpg

DSC03172.jpg

:dodle:

Jeremy0322

Looking good cole. I still think the black dots are just from them getting used to a new coral, i have never really seen them show up any other time than that.

morbius18

If you have any photo editing program, you can adjust the white/black balance and fix the pictures so they don't look so washed out.

Jeremy0322

He ordered his off of ebay too, which was the same make and model of the one I just ordered. The link he provided just showed a few reviews, the one most valuable to me was Jak's, i trust him

lcstorc

Everything is looking better and better.
GSP is pretty cheap and easy so don't get your hopes up on that sale, but the colony does appear to be in great health so that is definitely a positive.
Yellow seems to be gaining some weight as well so that is another positive.
I still worry about the ich, but then again I always will. Meanwhile it looks like you are doing a nice job with the tank.
This does not mean go buy more fish! Leave things as they are to mature and stabalize. If you absolutely must buy something buy more zoas or anothe inexpensive coral.

new reefer 03

zoas are all im aiming to buy now :)

when i upgrade my tank i plan on treating the ich. i actually think the tang is getting fat too. ive started to feed more to help with the fat ( only if they eat it. the first piece the star gets is the last into the tank ). i also try to vary the seaweed i put in every day, or two. im even nice enough to give it small pieces of charto everynow and then since it loves chaeto :)

past 2 days one of my xenias has been darkening and not openning, so i expect it will be dead soon, but the other 10 seem to look fine.

lcstorc

I was going to mention it an forgot. The tang is looking a lot better.
Sorry about the xenia. Don't count it out. Xenia are strange and can come back from nothing.

new reefer 03

jeremy... Strike 1. bluezoo said their onyx nassarious snails were out. on the upside they called me, told me, and asked if i wanted to switch to regular nassarious snails. said no due to onyx appearing better on their site.

Jeremy0322

Well, in their defense they have ALOT of live stock to keep track of, so it doesnt surprise me that they missed something small like that. Its good that they called you and asked you though, there are other sites would have just made the switch and called it a day.

Jeremy0322

I cant imagine there is a whole lot of difference between refractometers, I dont know how they work but I cant imagine its too complicated.