New Reefers 55 gallon Reef Experiment

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
You put a drop of water on the prism and look through the other end. What's so hard about that? :)

new reefer 03

Have you ever seen that show, "How It's Made"? One of my favorites!

yea, i used to watch it with my dad. after a while i got bored of it lol... i may have to watch it again soon. have you seen family guy? now that is the show. or that 70s show, or dog the bounty hunter. all of that good stuff

new reefer 03

i kindove expected that response towards family guy lol. as long as you dont watch the science channel (exception for HIM), history, national geographic and all of that.

if you haev iTunes, and $1.99 to spare go buy the "100th episode" of family guy. it has alot of people responses to their show, and its too funny. its called the 100th episode or somethin like that

Jeremy0322

yea, i used to watch it with my dad. after a while i got bored of it lol... i may have to watch it again soon. have you seen family guy? now that is the show. or that 70s show, or dog the bounty hunter. all of that good stuff

House is where its at, its my favorite show of all times, I watch it religiously!

i kindove expected that response towards family guy lol. as long as you dont watch the science channel (exception for HIM), history, national geographic and all of that.

if you haev iTunes, and $1.99 to spare go buy the "100th episode" of family guy. it has alot of people responses to their show, and its too funny. its called the 100th episode or somethin like that

And what do you have against the science channel? huh...huh... :lol: I love brink on that channel. I also like the history channel every now and then, and Man vs Wild on discovery! Family guy isnt my favorite. haha

yungreefer2410

dog the bounty hunter? that show is horrible lol. have the seen the southpark episode where they make fun of it? very good episode that one is. i love family guy but its no southpark. also bear grylls (not sure if i spelled that right) is beast!!!

Jeremy0322

dog the bounty hunter? that show is horrible lol. have the seen the southpark episode where they make fun of it? very good episode that one is. i love family guy but its no southpark. also bear grylls (not sure if i spelled that right) is beast!!!

Bear Grylls is the definition of "Man", i dont care what people say.

yungreefer2410

he's in the middle of the rainforests, where are there hotels there?!? i'm sure he stays in hotels while traveling to these places.

Jeremy0322

i think he stays at hotels or something, lol. they had an article about him doing so somewhere.

Yea, there was speculation that he stayed at hotels every now and then, which would be possible since there is a helicopter there. But then again, if you think about it what the heck does it matter. All the insane mountain climbing and camp building, food catching, and stuff of that nature is him, plus if you look he WAS SAS, did climb Everest, and all that other crap, he has earned the right to sleep in a hotel every now and then in my opinion.