My Little Mandarin

greene394

I have been following....Just wondering how the little guy is doing?? Is he fatting up any?? Tried anything new to feed him and he liked?? Thanks :)

Varga

x2 blood worms. That's the only dead food mine eats. although shes the slowest feeder in the world. She follows one piece for 30 seconds and cant get it half the time!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Thanks for following along everyone. She is hanging-in-there and I'm still stocking the tank with pods as I hvaen't been able to get her to eat mysis. I'm going to try the blood worms.

BarbMazz

Scott, I've just set up a copepod culture bucket on Friday. I'll let you know how it goes. I ordered copepods from Paul Sachs.... added about 3g of sw to a bucket... threw in a slowly bubbling airstone, and I drip in some nanochloropsis (sp?!) each day. Supposedly within a month I should have a thriving, breeding colony to supplement the tank with.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Barb, I wish I could keep up with all your projects! I still haven't gotten the 10 gallon, shrimp holding tank going yet! I like that idea though about the pod breeding bucket. I'm going to add that on the "To Do To Keep Up With Barb" list! :D