My 265 gallon in wall reef.

billyr98

I actually have 3 20 lbs pieces in my sump right now. its a shame you live so far... I had them in my tank and replaced them with fiji...

billyr98

The way I got them was I ordered an 80lb tonga rock order.. thats how big they come to my LFS and they were loaded with three large piece and some others... Maybe you can do that...

Frankie

RS STAFF
Man! I miss going to Atlantis Marine World..... I use to live about 30 mi. from there.

blue_eyes53813

A few more shots, sorry if these dont turn out.. my camera is a little goofy today...

Attachments

• left side.JPG
    left side.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 243
  • middle.JPG
    middle.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 242
  • montipora.JPG
    montipora.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 241
  • zoa.JPG
    zoa.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 240

blue_eyes53813

Some More. Rainy day so I thought I would mess around with the camera.:)

Attachments

• left side 2.JPG
    left side 2.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 239
  • pink and blue gonipora.JPG
    pink and blue gonipora.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 241
  • tank shot.JPG
    tank shot.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 240

blue_eyes53813

Unfortunetly my angel is MIA. I havent seen her for a day or so... I hope she ok. Ive checked the whole tank over.... I hope she is just hiding.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
You can drill holes in the rocks then slide acrylic rods into them. I've seen it done and you can do super cool rock work with it!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Woodstock said:
You can drill holes in the rocks then slide acrylic rods into them. I've seen it done and you can do super cool rock work with it!
great idea! i'll have to give that a try Doni. Sorry bout the missing angel. I hope its ok...... keep us updated Vic.

blue_eyes53813

Oh my gosh I love my new lighting... I changed 3) 250 watts MH to 20K and I also got new 96 watts actinics the brand is new / CURRENT SUNPAQ /... amazing color.

So my lighting is: 3) 250watt MH @ 10K
3) 250 watts MH @ 20k
2) 140 watt VHO actinics
2) 96 watt PC ( current sunpaq :) ) Actinics.

The corals and even the fish just glow... It doesnt seem all that blue either. Beautiful crisp color...looks like a totally different tank..
all new pictures coming soon......:whstlr: