sideshot.jpg

and a few shots from here and thier.
DSCN1370.jpg

coral_shots.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1373.jpg

Reefguard

You are a liar. That isn't a puddle. that is an ocean. hehehe
That is one SICK tank. What's your set up/equipment if you don't mind me asking.

Noel

ScottT1980

Mike, you make me sick! ;)

Looks good as always. Is that some substrate I see in that second picture??? :D Did it start out as a BB or did you convert it later on?

Take er easy
Scott T.

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Scott it was BB then a threw a little CC down and then removed it about 6 months later.

Thanks reefguard, I will post a few equipemnt pictures
closedloop.jpg

equipment1.jpg

sump.jpg

lighting.jpg

Mike

Gina

RS STAFF
Now there's a familiar looking set-up!

By the way, that's the best looking nano tank I've ever seen!

I loved this tank the first time I saw it last year and I still love it! How many years in the making is it?

Reef Geek

Reefus Geekus
Puddle?? Seems like an understatement to me.
I would like to go on record as saying that it is Mojo's tank that initially got me started in reefing. I consider your tank to be the standard that we should all strive for, maybe not to the same scale, but definately as far as quality and beauty.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Puddle

Now if I applied the proper amount of explosives in the just the right spot, then he would have a Puddle.

Actully I think Mojo isn't really letting on, but I know what he means by Puddle. His real dream is to have a Poodle, which will leave Puddles for him to play in :D Of course his Poodle will find his own Puddle

dog35.gif

They will be a real pair as that is where Mikey will have his head when he returns from the bar tonight:smirk:

Last edited:

BoomerD

I'm amazed at the ingeneuity of these nano keepers every day! How do they fit so much in a 5 gallon tank?:D :D
Hey Mike, still looking great! What are the Rainbow/Lifeguard cartridges in the back room? It looks like the 2 on the left are id's as chemical filtrtion, are theyothers all UV?
Gaaah!! I;'m gonna miss this hobby!

Playa

Let me tell you Mike:

AY AY AY AYYYYYYYY Chico!

Man I love your reef big time!

Great looking colonies, A world class reef indeed.

PLease keep posting pictures on the thread.

Luis