Mojoreefs puddle

wooddood

the wood dude
that has to be the best looking nano reef i have ever seen, mike you really out did yourself. personally i would have went with at least a 55 gal reef tank my self :D it's rockin bud great job.

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Ok Boomer I see your in fine form today, lol. I have warned you repeatedly about posting pictures of your girlfriend on the board, let keep RS a family type atmostphere K??????;)

BoomerD yep those are UV's 40 watts a peice

No pics new pics yet, all mt colonies are in recovery mode from chemical burn. Got a little carried away with the magnesium, getting my levels back up. So soon.

Mike

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I have warned you repeatedly about posting pictures of your girlfriend on the board, let keep RS a family type atmostphere K??????

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: too funny

Incredible reef tank from the master !!!

Witfull

dont worry mike, with time and patience, you might figure this hobby out and finally be proud to show off a bit :D

NaH2O

Contributing Member
I'm apologizing for my Grand "Poo" bah comment :( . I'm sorry Mike, will you ever forgive me? ROFL! (whew, good thing he's done drilling my tank!) :D

Craig Manoukian

I never get tired of your tank pics Mike. The title of the thread made me think leak:columbo:, glad I was mistaken!

:D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

addict

I'd say that mojo's tank is right up there with Steve Weast's as one of the benchmark tanks in this hobby...

This tank is so awesome it's beyond words... so I'll just make one up: baldkjfjfoijoeiejfe! :clink:

;)

Thanks for sharing, mojo. :)

(now to find that towel... hard to type when my fingers keep slipping in all this drool)... :D

Mike!I dont know if I should admire your tank or your plumbing job!With so many shut off valves I would'nt know which one to turn off in case of an emergency!
Nice reef tank you got there my friend and thank you for sharing with all of us!

VINA

sharks

Contributing Member
LOL my friends are sick of me talking about Mike with the 800G “L” tank!
You have one of the best looking and running systems I have seen in the decade I have been in the business. (I said business not hobby so I see many systems ;) )
Not only that but you have helped me tremendously in the hobby and business.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For your true honesty and integrity in helping people.

Now on to this Rasta Leather frag!
attachment.php

How long is the list?
Sign me up for June of 2009 :D
S

sharks

Contributing Member
That is an ultra rare supper stupendous brown tort!
$3000.00 US please Vina ;)

Ok Mike more pics!

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Ok OK Ok I will admit, since the heard of sheep went down to the valley for the spring its got kinda lonly around here, ;)

Mike

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Ok OK Ok I will admit, since the heard of sheep went down to the valley

So you are switching to sheep now ? I have heard that sheep are the best ..............................................