May '07 Photo Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

May's photo contest theme will be Wrasses! Let's see your wrasse~ :D

Winner will receive a 100% cotton T-shirt sporting their photo! In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of a wrasse fish.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by midnight (EST) April 30th: May '07 Photo Contest Gallery

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available May 1st and will remain open through the 8th.

Once you upload your photo into the May '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~ :)

lcstorc

I will certainly try.
Can you give Robitussin to fish the way you can give it to kids to sleep? :) My six-line doesn't seem to ever stay still.

Snappy

OK I'll go first then. This guy will not sit still and gets spooked by any sort of movement, so needless to say it's hard to get a clear photo of him. But here's what I have for my Spotted Wrasse.

23cr_spotted_wrasse.jpg

Fashion pho-pa..... someone forgot to tell Mr. Wrasse that pokadots and stripes don't mix well. I'll be sure to tell him to stay away from those mushrooms in the future.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yes you can :) I will will use whatever pic you have in the photo gallery on May 1st.

woolfe

well crap, my wrasse is in my overflow & won't come out. I guess I'll have to up my efforts to get him out.

Snelly40

i lost my wrasse in my move, poor yellow wrasse, maybe i'l get another one before the months end