Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

Jeremy0322

***Update time***

I made the flow bell tonight, I just need to drill the holes in the pipe and it will be operational. Very easy to make. I also set up the return line with the loc-line, got the overflow resized and picked that up, and picked up the stain and varnish for the stand. Now all I am doing it waiting to tomorrow to stain, and the package from drs foster and smith to come in with my bulkheads and my aquarium silicone for the overflow. I was also thinking about the sump size, and am contemplating using that 20 gallon tall tank along with the 10 gallon tank as the sump setup, have the 20 as a designated fuge, that would drain into the 10 gallon where the return pump would be setup. That would also feed the pump for the skimmer, so I wouldnt have to buy another tank and the 20 is already drilled, it seems pretty simple to me actually. I will just need to get taller baffles made for the 20 tall, but that wont be hard to do at all. Things are moving along just lovely :thumbup:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Now now. I did plenty of head banging in my day. And yes with the kids I have banged some heads.
Short amusing story, I was having a bad day at work and was standing in the doorway of a co-worker's office rhythmically moving the door to hit my head. Next thing I knew the VP was walking by giving somebody a tour.
Not a good time to be banging my head.
Sorry, just had to tell the story.
Now back to your regularly scheduled off topic chat.

Brilliant!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Heres to you Mrs. Robinson:hallo:

...Jesus loves you more than you will know.
God bless you, please Mrs. Robinson.
Heaven holds a place for those who pray,
Hey, hey, hey...

:nopity: :mnote: :mnote: :mnote: :mnote:

Good one Diane!

framerguy

Watch the movie "The Graduate" and you will understand. Academy award winner for best picture back in the day (60's) and a very good movie.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Yeah, Dustin Hoffman was probably your age in the movie and Becky is probably Anne Bancroft's age! :lol:

The song, by Simon and Garfunkle, also won a Grammy.