I Got A Puppy!!

Jeremy0322

I found out last night that someone is not camera shy..lol.

DSCN0854.jpg

Cant you tell....

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0857.jpg

Even thought he is Almost Perfect...he still is not completely potty trained yet, but we will get there. And that was my father with the red bottle, in case anyone was curious

Jeremy0322

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0859.jpg

I will try to get more tomorrow, but right now we are in the process or crate training, and he is finally sleeping with the door open, so progress already. He made his way in there, and then just laid down, which is a very good sign. I just need to wake up tonight when he is whining to go outside, because his little baby bladder last for 3 hours tops, and then he HAS to go...and i didnt wake up last night, so i feel like a horrible owner already:tears:

SJS

There are far worse things than missing a potty break!! I'm sure you'll be a great human to your pet!

Frankie

RS STAFF
That carpet is not at code distance btw from the gas fire place ;P I still like Trigger :)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I would say that it's not a wood burning fireplace with as close as the wooden trim is to hearth. It's probably electric.

Tsao

My Collie's name is Blitz.. Lightning in german... he runs and runs.. and runs... sooo much energy. You can steal his name. Here's mine... Cept now he's full grown.

blittttab6.jpg

He's tired, it's too heavy.

Frankie

RS STAFF
That carpet is not at code distance btw from the gas fire place ;P I still like Trigger :)
I said gas! :makefun:
Even an electric or gas stove has a code. It's called a burn off point. When something falls into it and catches fire there is supposed to be at least 21" of fire proof material surrounding it for burn off. Sorry to hijack the topic Jeremy! :D