I Got A Puppy!!

KodiakBear

I love Aussies! My family bred them in Oregon when I was a kid. The Aussie mutt I have now is one from my old stud's last litter. The stud was old, and hadn't bred in years but surprised us all by tying up with a border collie just before age took it's final toll on him.

Whatever name you give it, make it an energetic one! Trouble sounds fitting. Please, if you've never had Aussies or herding dogs before, do your research. They require certain elements of extra attention and have exuberant amounts of energy! They are some of the most friendly and loyal dogs out there and well worth the effort! Good luck with your new addition to the family!
nicole2.jpg

Here's mine just after we got her. She's a little bigger now.

Jeremy0322

I really like trouble....And I have done a good amount of research. Then need a job, are loyal and safe around kids, and have LOTS of energy. It should go good with my daily bike ride. OH, and you need to socialize them as puppies, because they are very protective of the family. They can get eye disorders if its in the genetics and get hip displaisia easier than other dogs.

SJS

Congrats on the puppy!!! Post pics when he arrives. I think Trouble is a good name I also like Taz - very cute!

Jeremy0322

Pictures will definitely be coming, I just need to get the puppy first. Tomorrow night at 11 is when t he plane lands:bigblue:

SJS

He's soooo cute!! Looks alot my my dog when he was a puppy! You're not getting any sleep for awhile!!

Frankie

RS STAFF
This dog is going to end up with the name Buddy or something! LOL. Come on buddy...