Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

Frankie

RS STAFF
Hello, My name is Frank and i'm a reefaholic,
I have been struggling with blue for the past 6 months. I cannot seem to get enough of him and have even started up a dialog, (who's my little buddy? who's my little buddy!?) while have my morning coffee with him. My wife and child feel left out, my dog is jealous, when I have company over I tend to gaze at him for long periods of time and find myself lost in many conversations when I finally do pay attention. I think my current course of actions are hopeless and have been stuck on the 5th step for too long now. I fear I might need to start over with step one. (go fishing) and disassociate myself from blue for a while~
Outsideandaquarium058.jpg

sambrinar

Guess we will have to see what Lynn and Travis come up with.. Meanwhile... any other thoughts?? Come on guys,,, where is your creative juices??

Welcome Frankie.. that fish is gorgeous!! Welcome Frankie's Fish friend...

Yeah,, what exactly are the steps anyway??

lcstorc

I'm not creating the logo. I am about the least creative person you can find. You guys come up with some options.

sambrinar

I'm not creating the logo. I am about the least creative person you can find. You guys come up with some options.

Images in a sig are only available to Premium Members. I would have to talk to Travis about the possibility of making it a smiley. I honestly have no idea if that is a possibility.
Let's get creative people and come up with several choices and have a vote. I like the ones posted but let's give people some time to come up with options and meanwhile I can talk tp Travis and see about the Smiley thing. I love the idea. :)

No no I ment what you can find out from Travis about the pict in the sig line and the smiley, but I am sure you have some creativity in you.. Look at all your tanks :D

cbrownfish

Wide open to ideas.....there are certainly much better graphics folks out there! ;)

Nice fish Frankie! I love my Purple Tang and find myself talking to him!

2313918656_fe819d0f57_o.jpg

sambrinar

Wide open to ideas.....there are certainly much better graphics folks out there! ;)

Nice fish Frankie! I love my Purple Tang and find myself talking to him!

ALERT....Frankie and Ron may need extra support if they start getting answers from their fish ::lol: both very beautiful fish

SeaMunky

Ohh Frankie, I didnt see yer pic till now...wow thats a nice one to..thanks alot guys, now I need to go shopping..lol..First a bluespot now this tang..lol..
So much for recovering..:angel1:

lcstorc

Well I know the answer on the sig line. You have to be a premium member and are limited to one pic in your sig. I remember that from when we did the bluespot club and anemone club stuff a while back. I don't remember anybody ever asking about the smiley. I know he has been crazy busy but he is the smiley bartender so we'll see what he says.
How many different ones would we be asking for? One for RA and one for OA? Gotta know what I am requesting.

sambrinar

I think one for RA and one with RA with a OFA "stamp" something like CB did would be good IMO. If we can only do one just the RA would be fine.

sandyc

I agree with Brenda.

Lynn, How do you become a premium member? Cost? What is included? How do you sign up?

framerguy

My goodness Frankie and Ron, those are beauties!! The fish in my tank don't compare..they have an "understated" beauty.

my name is claire i am a reef a holic!!
i spend hours staring at my tank and am proud to say i have cut down on the night time staring as my partner was getting worried!! lol
i was often found with a torch in pjs in the dark!!
i love buying corals!! hence the overstocked temp tank!
i am moving house in about threew ekks so getting bigger tank!!
woo hoo room for more corals!!
newcamera006.jpg

sambrinar

Welcome Claire, beautiful tank, you definately qualify, that is some "temp" tank. Your from Scotland eh? Nice to have members from across the seas :)

sambrinar

I agree with Brenda.

Lynn, How do you become a premium member? Cost? What is included? How do you sign up?

Go to the main page and scroll down on the left under your CP it will say other links; support reef sanctary ; it's the middle link (oh I'll just post the link).

It is only like $5 a month and you get all kinds of bonuses.:) I still can't get the pict in the sig line though, I gotta figure it out yet. will wait for the final decision on the logo

Link for premium membership
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/index.php?page=premium

lcstorc

If I remember right it is a bit difficult. There are directions somewhere. I will try to find them at lunch but if not then I will find them tonight.