Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

cbrownfish

Hahahahahahaha!!

Hey Lynn, we don't judge anyone and we don't restrict you when it comes to guests and friends. Come one, come all!!

Maybe we need a fancy "Recovering Reefer" logo.....RR?

sambrinar

Maybe RR/RO (recovering reefer and recovering overfeeder).. who is good with graphic design? A logo in the sig would be excellent or a special smilie

this was a great idea CB!!!

cbrownfish

How 'bout --

3000424685_a511ceed6b.jpg

Maybe too big?

sambrinar

I like it... what about the overfeeders though... don't forget about us... :D

Oops you posted when I did or I posted when you did.. Great... Now how do we get that on the sig line, yeah too big, maybe half the size

SeaMunky

HI there..My name is Shannon, and I could easily be a spokes person for OA..I am sooo bad..lol..Ohh yes and RA..I started with a 6g Nano, then that wasnt good enough and went for a 40, then 55, 90, 110...but Hubby put his foot down, and said pick 2..so I chose the 40 & 90..but I am hiding the new 29 biocube for my bluespot hopefully next week..*giggles*

cbrownfish

Ok, we have totally challenged my limited graphics ability. :flame: How about these?

Recovering Reefer (standard RA member) --

3000583129_09b67e9847_m.jpg

Recovering Reefer with Overfeeders Anonymous badge (OFA) --

3001421068_bbd2dbd6a9_m.jpg

sambrinar

I like it... All members should vote... How many members are there so far?? We (you) the chief member, should send them a PM to vote :D

I say AYE

framerguy

Oh no..we have to actually recover?! :cry1: My wife will be thrilled.

The logos look very official, I say go for it!

cbrownfish

One day at a time, no rushing. Isn't it the thought that counts? :)

The only problem that I found, is that images are disabled in the signature area (for me anyway). Anyway of working that out?? Maybe RS could create this as a smiley? :D

lcstorc

Images in a sig are only available to Premium Members. I would have to talk to Travis about the possibility of making it a smiley. I honestly have no idea if that is a possibility.
Let's get creative people and come up with several choices and have a vote. I like the ones posted but let's give people some time to come up with options and meanwhile I can talk tp Travis and see about the Smiley thing. I love the idea. :)

sandyc

:wave: I love the new logo and will display it proudly (as soon as I figure out how to insert it in my signature line)

Edit:
Oooops. Looks like I posted as Lynn was posting. If we are going to have a vote then I will hold off for now

sambrinar

Maybe we can use the :whip: and have it whipping a tank or a fish food jar for us over feeders instead of ot whipping another smiley?? Just tossing out ideas

Last edited:

sambrinar

But how would be make it limited use?? We don't want everyone using it, just club members, right?