Hi I am new to a salt water aquarium :) Love it so far.

Julie

I have had my tank for about 2 or 3 months. I converted my fresh water tank over.

20 gallon tank. 2 led salt water lights on it. (nice and bright). two over the back water filters (one with a bio filter) and one with a surface skimmer. Close to 30 lbs of live rock in the tank.

I have lots of snails, ;) 2 hermit crabs ; 1 condy anemone; one fringe worm (name might be wrong on that) one striped fish (goby?) and a pink one(dotty back) that hides in the rocks.

The two live rocks i bought, brought in some passengers. I recognize the Sea Urchin but am not sure on the red cone thing. (sea squirt??). maybe someone can look at the picture and help me out :)

I had trash anemone which i have removed (came in those rocks too). Its been fun watching things appear and trying to figure out what they are.

I have an album that I have pictures in if you want to take a look. Thanks!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

Doogle

Ahh, I reminisce of the beginning when every night I'd creep out to the tank with a red LED headlamp & look at all the new pods, limpets, stomatellas,worms of all kinds that would pop up, my first hitchhiker was a clear blob that ended up being a plate coral, never know what goodies (or baddies like aiptasia & majanos) you'll get.

Welcome.