Glenn's Reef RSM 250

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
It is sad that we don't hear from him anymore, but if you have Facebook he is on that sometimes.

orieng

Glenn's Reef RSM 250

After a lot of thinking about it and being inspired by our RSM club 250 owners (plus the fact that I have had great success with my wonderful 130D and having decided my room just would not fit a RSM 500) today I just purchased a new reef tank, a Rea Sea Max 250
009.gif

Very excited ... as this upgrade will allow my currently very crowded corals more space, the option to add more and possibly (bigger fish), the fun of starting up a new tank (with a better knowledge base than my first tank) and getting to add more corals under the 250s T5 lights.

Any advise will be much solicited and any words of wisdom will be much appericated !

I bought it from the same place that I bought mt 1st RSM 130D, thatpetplace (serving pet owners and hobbyists since 1973) just put the RSM 250 on sale 10% off with coupon code "saveten", been waiting for this... I like good deals.

Product Item # Max 250 Aquarium Kit - Black - FREE SHIPPING
$1,529.99 Max 250 Aquarium Kit - Black - FREE SHIPPING | Aquarium Kits | Aquarium Kits & Fish Tanks | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com

Welcome to the 250 Club. Your presence will make the 250 users proud

Tokalosh

Very cool, love the colors.
I added two of his relatives to my tank after loosing my first two when my tank cracked.

Tok