Glenn's Reef RSM 250

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
There ya got me. Although mine looks healthy as can b 30" down.

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back

Built347

I know these lights are substandard compared to the 3w Crees and whatnot.. but I've got a lot of coral under them that are doing great... favia's, blastos, lobos, birdsnest, ect. Is there anything cheaper than the Rainbow Wellsophyllia that is similarly demanding that I can trial run? Oh and my tank is 21" deep

Sorry Glenn for hijacking

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Wellsophyllia Open Brain coral - don't require high powered lights... lots of soft coral & lps coral choices with great colors, my favorites by far

Built347

Thanks Glenn!. I will have to pay closer attention next time I'm at the lfs.. I've never seen one that I know of.. again beautiful tank Glenn ..

steved13

PREMIUM
They are not super rare...but IMO that one is. I haven't seen any with the color that one has. You've probably seen several, but not as colorful as Glenn's. Glenn's has kept me from buying several, I'm holding out for one like that.

steved13

PREMIUM
Thanks Steve - I have seen 3 at lfs once - when I saw it, I immediately knew I had to have him :)

I think that's at least the second time I've said that, Glenn. It's absolutely true... I've seen some pretty nice ones, and I curse you, :) because I won't buy one until I find one as nice as yours. It's not that I'm trying to one up you, or I can't be second bested...it's just once I've seen one that nice, no other will do.

steved13

PREMIUM
Devon, if you take a look at this search, you'll see what I mean. The first pic gives glenn's a run for his money,( I think he stole that pic and keeps posting it like he has it :) ) and the second one is not as nice but still, very pretty, and the rest are more what you see around. Like I said, some are really nice, but not after you saw Glenn's.

wellsophyllia coral - Google Search

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks Steve - that 1st one is him ! It a chore getting my starry blenny to poise on the pic when I am shooting
025.gif
he does have stunning colors ! But mine is bigger :dance:

Here hoping you find one !

Built347

Your right Steve... this is what I want...no other will do.

Built347

Only problem I see is that I will probably have to sell my tank to be able to afford it.. :D

Built347

I got one!. Its nothing like yours Glenn but I didn't have to mortgage my house to get it either..lol.. if this one does well rainbow next..

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers Devon I just saw him in your tank thread - very pretty !

David with the new tank - are you finding you want to add things more slowly & more premium additions? I did on my 2nd tank :wave: