(First Reef Tank Ever) **** 600gal Display **** 1300gal System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesgang

What is ones electric bill after kickstarting a system as big as yours? That looks like a Cummins Deisel chiller you got there.

cbui2

thank you all, my electric bills is less then $300 every month and water is $40. chiller is actually a converted home unit from Tradewinds Chiller which draws less then 10amp at 18,000btu. ok i think its about time for some updates :D some fishes and corals were added. here are some pics finally, hehe.

Full Tank Shot
7-24.jpg

Left Side
7-24a.jpg

Middle
7-24b.jpg

Right Side
7-24c.jpg

turboIS300

OMG! I am zapping the crap out of myself with the defibrolator (sp?) trying to keep from having a heart attack!! That setup is PIMPTASTIC!!! Truely a work of beauty. Nice plumbing and aquascape is awesome!!! I am very impressed with all the woodwork behind the scene. Very nice cat walk ect.... with gear that big you've got to be able to easily get to things. Any change for a couple shots of the fuge and frag tank and how they tie into the system overall... I might have missed them on earlier pages. I kept passing out due to awesomeness overload!!!! Great set up man!!

+rep

cbui2

Craig Manoukian - thanks, male velvet multicolor wrasse

mps9506- thanks

Scooterman - Avondale, LA 70094

billyr98 - both angels were purchased from wholesaler that had them together and eating well for about 2 months. havent seen them nip at corals yet, but imperator eats roman lettuce all days along with frozen foods. seen you great progress on your display

blue_eyes53813, rebekwl & BEELZEBOB - thanks

kyle1284 - 8 yellow african yellow belly

turboIS300 - frag and fuge overflows into the begining of main sump and return from enclosed baffles where treated water is also return from skimmer and fluidized reactor

here's the display current list

1 4.5" Acanthurus Maculiceps
1 2" Blue Streak Cleaner Wrasse
1 6" Female Crosshatch Triggerfish
1 4.5" Imperator Angelfish (Juvenile)
1 4.5" Regal Angelfish (Bali)
1 3.5" Vlamingii Tang
2 3" Red Sea Purple Tang
1 5.25" Red Sea Sohal Tang
1 4" Red Sea Desjardini Tang
1 3.5" Tongan Male Scotts Fairy Wrasse
1 3.5" Vanuatu Female Pink Margin Wrasse
1 4.5" Male Velvet Multicolor Wrasse
1 4.5" Powder Blue & White Cheek Tang Hybrid
1 3" Mandarin Green Goby
4 3.5" Barletts Anthias
3 3" Allardi Clown
5 3" Lawnmower Blenny
8 2" African Yellow Belly Regal Tang

cbui2

unless live aquaria made a mistake, Cirrhilabrus luteovittatus this was on their website when purchased. he still cool looking

cbui2

almost here's the pic of the original post on LA 4 1/2", been having him for 2 weeks now and hand feeding him is fun. he eats like not having a stomach to digest any foods. female crosshatch trigger is hand feed too which also eats alot.

mini-malevelvetmulticolor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.