December POTM Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

December's photo contest theme will be "Full tank shots"!

Winner will receive premium pack of seven from Aqua Vitro. The winner will also receive a gift card of 40 dollars to a fish site of their choice.
This month's prize is donated by Tonz of fun! Thank you!! :thumbup:

In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month!

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a "Full tank shot"! .
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the December '08 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) December 1st!
Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available December 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!

Once you upload your photo into the December '08 POTM Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~

BLAKEJOHN

Here is mine:
nov10th2008.jpg

BLAKEJOHN

oops!!! Diddnt see them.. It's a merged photo. About six vertical shot along the length of the tank then blended together. I erased the three other blue tangs and yellow tangs. I obviously missed the six line.

i have no clue..yeah its pretty but it started to take over my tank..this picture is kinda old and that algae has now been taken out by an emerald crab. the same rock grew this same algae about a year ago and my tang took it out then so im sure once this emerald crab has outgrown my tank im sure the aglae will come back and then I can get a real ID..
the algae is maroon and first grows these really nice clean looking leaves and then as soon as it seems abundant in an area the leaves grow a fuzz on them that isnt to attractive and the fuzz floats around the tank propagating the algae everywhere.

markm3

This is my 180 gallon tank which is 8 month old ,,and all my fish and some corals are 2 years old from my old tank.

Attachments

• MY_DREAMS.jpg
    MY_DREAMS.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited: