Current Problems with ReefSanctuary.com 8/82012

BLADEYAMAHA

OK, but with Microsoft Internet Explorer I have more loading problems than with Opera, haven't tried Mozilla Firefox yet.

BLADEYAMAHA

Well, Mozilla Firefox has loading problems too, Opera is the only browser I'm not having loading issues with.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Try Google Chrome - I think you will really like it.... soooooooooooo much better than IE & I used IE for years - it's the fastest browser BY FAR

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I don't know if my tapatalk even applies to this thread but I'm have some issues loading threads right now.. 6:31 pm est. 2 minutes to load.. after 2 fails to load..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

blackwater

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reefsanctuary.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i just got this 2 min ago while trying to bring up the site.

BLADEYAMAHA

Reef sanctuary is not making posts, taking forever to make posts and then not coming up at all and I get this: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@reefsanctuary.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It would not load with all 3 browsers I have mentioned that I have. Opera, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.

It seems a little slow to load the first time but after that it works fine. Safari 6 on a Mac.
I still can't load images directly from the computer. Only a URL.

DaveK

One other thing I do, which I admit is not typical, is block a lot of the content from RS which I find annoying. It is possible that by doing so, I'm preventing a lot of slowdows and other problems others are seeing. I'm running firefox and have the NoScript and RequestPolicy plugins installed. Then under NoScript I mark google-analytics.com and viglink.com as untrusted, and under RequestPolicy forbid request from ReefSancturary.

This gets rid of the flashing banner at the top of the page, the shopping links, and the partner sites. This can also take out links to photoes and such, but if I want to see something, I can enable that site on a temporary basis. The rest of the site still works fine. I did this mostly because I didn't like seeing the flashing banner pages. However removing all those outside references may also be saving me a lot of problems.

I admit that not everone wants o go to that much trouble.

BLADEYAMAHA

Reefsanctuary.com is being a real piece of crap right now. Really slow and having problems loading and posting, etc., the list just keeps going.........

Internal Server Error

BLADEYAMAHA

Really getting old.

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

BLADEYAMAHA

FAIL!

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error