Current Problems with ReefSanctuary.com 8/82012

BLADEYAMAHA

Might I suggest ya'll fix the current server problems that are ever so obvious the past week with reefsanctuary.com The slow server response times and server failures are really getting old. Its not working properly most of the time now.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ive been having problems with tapatalk connecting with the server probably 90% of the time... ii just figured it was tapatalk being crappy..

sk8rdn

I get the lag at about 12:15 - 12:19 am est as the server restarts for the day everyday. But lately I'm getting intermittent non-responses at random times. Doesn't seem to be anything on a consistent basis.

....Moving On, Moving On....

sk8rdn

I meant like at certain times of day, like the server reset... :)

....Moving On, Moving On....

Brandon78

I havent had any issues yet tonight but last night I did. Ill let ya know next time it spikes up, if it does.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I am on comcast cable... for what it's worth & not related to RS server, but from my provider, I am getting...

TEST RESULT
25.34 Mb/s Download
3.66 Mb/s Upload

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I say the above... an RS server just timed out....

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

blackwater

i have had a little trouble over the last 2 days. sometimes it wont load up and i get a message saying "internal server fault" or something like that. other times it just seams to take a long time to load up. has only been doing this a few times. im with rogers and have the extreme package, if that matters. the only other thing i have seen happen is once and a while when i go to post something it takes a long time, then comes to another page saying the web page im looking for cannot be found?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have seen the above error... about this time of day ... today being the 3rd day in a row...

Hopefully Travis can review the logs, I am sure he gets reporting of when RS goes down

I hit enter to make this post & lag was like 20 seconds before it appeared - just sat there...

very intermittent - now it's not every one second response time

BLADEYAMAHA

Just had a major problem with the server again when facebook worked just fine during this problem. Internet Server Error 500:

lethal

Same here...internal server error pops up every so often and posting replies can sometimes take forever.

lethal

I have also noticed that I used to get instant notifications in my email when there was a post in a thread that I was subscribed too but now it can be up to an hour or more!