Chronicle to Christopher's 1st Reef Adventure!

GeeWizzItsMe

Thanks a lot guys! Don't worry, I'll stay slow on the roads (not)! I'll take some pics this weekend!!! I can't wait till I get more corals, and Dentoid, I DEFINITLEY thought about starting with a deresa, but I thought it could grow huge in my little tank? Do you think I could just trade it for a crocea when it gets too big?

Frankie

RS STAFF
Happy belated Birthday Christopher! sorry i missed the thread on it buddy. I hope you have a great day!
New job at a lfs? well they will be lucky to have you! Good luck with it.

Kazzy

Wow! Happy b-day and have fun at your new job. My birthday is in 14 days now. I can't wait!

GeeWizzItsMe

Okay, update. Got a new heater, and ALL I have seen is 78 since I got it! I am excited about that!

However, the Fiji Leather hates me... I moved it middle and to the left.. It doesnt't open up ALL the way, and it has some spots that look green and dead.. It also isn't in a very flowy area... I hope it just is still aclimating or whatever...

Other corals are doing GREAT! Sun coral looks more beautiful everyday, and I think I am having some zoa growth! Melanie, your frag opens BEAUTIFULLY! It is amazing; I can't wait until it grows a bit more!!!

Thanks!

michael_cb_125

Sorry I was outta town, but happy birthday.
I had a yellow fiji leather one time. I thought that it was an easy coral to care for; until I got it. Mine hated me as well, he died after about two weeks. I hope yours perks up and does well. BTW, the corals I got for you are looking great. I cant wait to send them to ya, the birdsnest frag is etting very big.

Melanie

I can't speak for your leather, but mine sometimes pouts and looks a little ugly and then perks up the next day or even later that day.

GeeWizzItsMe

Hmm... It looks today like it is shedding... I don't think it was damaged because it only traveled for like 20 minutes... Thanks!