Cat's Healing Gift

kimoy

I've been lurking on this thread since the beggining but haven't posted nything untill today. I just want to thank you Cat for sharing your "adventure" in life. It sure did inspire me. and yes waiting for an update.

Kim

lcstorc

Since Cat hasn't been around for a while I just wanted to let you all know that I talked to her on the phone this week. Everything is going well she has just been very busy and hasn't been able to stop by.
I was worried so thought some of you might be as well.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thank you lynn~ PLease let her know that we appreciate the update and she IS Missed!! Tell her BigAl sez "HOLA"

lcstorc

Well I definetly told her she was missed. She has a couple of big weekends coming up but I thing we have agreed to go to the lfs in 3 weeks. I'll be sure to harrass her even more then.

lcstorc

LOL
I forget if it is this weekend or next but she is getting ready to go to New York to see her daughter's chorus preform at Carnegie Hall. How exciting is that?

caitrina

:LOL: you guys crack me up. Yes I really need to get busy on updates on these things. I guess it is a good sign that I don't post too much, it simply means that the walk has turned into a run or a jog and that life is treating me well, or maybe beating me to death. :lol: :hammerhea The Carnegie Hall trip is over now and looks like there might be trip to Italy in the future...:sigh: Regardless, is good to be back and no Dr. S I am not stuck in a tree, feel like I fell out of one though.

Hola Al, miss you too, miss all of you. For those who joined the walk late or just posted, I will give you a real quick update, the tank was 2 years old yesterday and I plan on going to HR this weekend (if Lynn can go) so I can buy the tank a gift and then I think that perhaps I will just kind of take a few pictures, quickly fill in some of the spaces to the current time and leave the rest behind me. It has been a sad, but good walk that somewhere took a little skip to a jog and I like that pace much better, between my actual walks with nature both in the tank and in the outside world I must say it was all very healing, but more importantly the company who decided to walk with me was more helpful than they will ever know. Thanks guys!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Glad to see you are not stuck in a tree and are feeling better Caitrina :D

I will be traveling back down to Florida Saturday for another week and I hope I will get time to go to HR at some point. I want to get another coris wrasse :)

caitrina

Glad to see you are not stuck in a tree and are feeling better Caitrina :D

I will be traveling back down to Florida Saturday for another week and I hope I will get time to go to HR at some point. I want to get another coris wrasse :)

I guess Saturday will be out of the question for you if you are only beginning your travel, but it would be great to see you so maybe we can all get together sometime within the week. I know I will be there (HR) Saturday. Thursday I have company coming in.

Good to be here Frankie and yes, Italy ..OMG! Time will tell..psst, I thought NY was going to break me...:lol: :sigh: