BigAl's slow chronicle . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
They simply "Vanished". I came home from work and was going to "Harvest" them and they were gone... Gone... GONE!! :dunno:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Just for fun I wanted to show a "Old" shot with a "New" shot of my Hammer Coral

2/08/2008
Roughly the size of a tennis ball
IMG_4179.jpg

Here it is tonight (upper left hand portion of picture)
It's roughly the size of a regulation Volley Ball
IMG_7929.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Nice rack... :D

That sounds almost like a pick-up line from a movie doesn't it? :LOL:

That is some nice growth with the hammer.
That Hammer has grown like a weed from day (1). I've fragged the original mother colony many times but decided to not touch this one just to see what it would do over time. I'm pleased to say the least :)

Thanks everyone for looking :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Here are some more "Random" shots of the 90g
More GSP attached to Over-Flow
IMG_7930.jpg

Some VERY old Zoas with a LPS (they're buddies now)
IMG_7957.jpg

Random Zoas
IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7948.jpg

Euphies
IMG_7946.jpg

IMG_7944.jpg

IMG_7921.jpg

IMG_7920.jpg

Totally Random shots:
IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_7924.jpg

And this one was a "PRIZE" for the night! I moved a power-head and it left a clean (aka mirror) spot on the glass that my Mandarin was either fascinated with or wanted to "do something" to! He/she was hover in front of his/her reflection and constantly fan his/her fins.... extending the top fin like I've never seen before...
IMG_7952.jpg

1Reefer

Beautiful mandrin al! All the shots are great and I really like those red zoas but that mandrin picher is awesome!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks guys :) There's something about that fish seeing it's reflection that's really keeping it "occupied". I just hope he doesn't makes lil "tracks" on the glass :D

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice shots of a nice tank Al! The Mandarin obviously is looking for a fight with that male intruder LOL!

1Reefer

I'm waiting paitently to get my mandarin (its so hard!) He is at my lfs on hold. I'm letting some new rock get established for another week or two (tank intself is over two years)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks yall :) I'm tickled with that tank! It's been a long time letting things "Grow In" but it's starting to really fill up. I've got to start getting rid of some of the coral that I have DUPs of.... or do I keep it all and use it to Fill In on my big tank when I build it?

Shamus

I'll use one of your classic lines...

Send it MY way!

Sounds like you might have some good seeds for that big tank build.