Bangaii Breeding..Here we go, We got Eggs..

SeaMunky

hmm ok..well thanks jelly..I tested the tank and everything checks out...so I dunno whats up..lol...
Guess will just leave him to do what he needs to..

SeaMunky

Pleco...Nope no pm here. :)

Thanks everyone..They are at it again I think, maybe if he gets new eggs this week he will decide to keep em..who knows..will keep yas posted..

jellyman

It is about 2AM. I was finally able to catch Dad in the main tank on approx day number 24. He had spit 3 in the main tank earlier tonight so I knew it was either get him tonight or the babies were mostly on their own in the display tank. I was able to siphon the 3 out and he spit about 37 more after I caught him.There are about 40 babies in the hoding tank but I will get a more exact count sometime tomorrow. X-mas babies!!!

SeaMunky

Good Morning Friends..

Well Here we go again..Its day 3 today..I am not getting exciting, I wont even look at him..*giggles*..maybe he will keep this clutch...

Jelly congrats on the xmas babies..Awesome!!

SeaMunky

Hey Lynn..
Hope you had a great xmas, and Happy New Year my friend..
I sure hope he holds this one..I will take pics after work today..I should be home around 3..and I will post them..this is a huge clutch, cant keep his mouth closed..which also makes me wonder if thats why he has been letting them go..the last few clutches have been like this..maybe its too uncomfortable..who knows..we'll see I guess...

SeaMunky

Heres some pics of my new xmas presents...

IMG_0515.jpg

Last edited:

jellyman

Very sweet pipe fish. When I redo my cube I'm getting a trio of pipefish!!! Probably will not be until around June thought.