August '07 Photo Contest Entry

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

August's photo contest theme will be Clownfish! Let's see your clowns!

Winner will receive (choice of one) either a 15 oz ceramic coffee mug, a T-shirt, OR a mousepad sporting their photo! In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a CLOWNFISH PHOTO.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the August '07 Photo Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) July 31st!

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available August 1st and will remain open through the 8th.

Once you upload your photo into the August '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~ :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
HMMM I smell LOOPHOLE!!!! dosent say anything about "wand geeks" Woodstock cooking the books is verrryy naughty.This should be fun. Steve

lcstorc

They are so darn fast.
I'll give it a shot. Hope the fishies get their fins done. Photo shoot coming up.

InLimbo87

Here's my entry.

BlackClown.jpg

:)

Snelly40

new_sig_pic.JPG

the beautiful Tater, who is currently in my hospital tank fighting brooklynella, lets vote and help her get back to her joyfull self!!!!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Woody, can I use your avatar!:lol:
Nice shots everyone! I have a feeling this is goin' to be a tough one!

prow

wow, i think this is going to get huge. everyone has or had some kind of clown.

heres my entry, old pic but i like it!
DSC_0907-1.jpg

Matt

:bugout: :bugout: :bugout: aquaman3680, thats one scary looking clown creaping around in your tank:bouncebox. are sure thats not a piranha you converted to salt? he gives me the creeps:scram: ,