Anthony's RSM 250

yycguy

Yes looking really great, I wish I had my Rock as high as yours!......
Also Anthony do you have the Votechs synced together? if so how does it work for you?
I just picked up the New Driver for my MP40

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Damn, it looks like I may have to join the Facebook bandwagon. How do I go about this?

Dweezil

Go to facebook.com and start an account. Then Join this group on facebook and then it will be easier to find everyone as there is only 87 members or so.
Red Sea MAX - Coral reef systems - Owners

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Just Google Facebook and sign up. Finding people can be difficult though. I don't do much on it myself.

Edit - good idea on the RSM group Tammy

Max250

Anthony, how are your (reefworks) SPS looking? Have they grown? Have they kept their colour? Are you happy with them?

kyley

Hah, didn't realize there was a facebook group... I'm a computer scientist / geek, yet so far I've resisted facebook - I let my wife give me her updates as she's connected to most of my friends :) Leigh, you can resist! Take care,
--Kyle

Max250

Me too. Working online since '96 and always been anonymous. I've just seen a picture of Terry on facebook, a lot younger and better looking than I imagined. I pictured him as a bit geeky with a beard :makefun: lol, he's not.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Max250 - if you get into my photo albums you'll see that I did have a beard for several years LOL! Sorry if I didn't look as geeky as you had imagined me LOL!

kyley

I always imagined him with a fishy looking face, puckered lips, and very colorful - but maybe i was thinking of his avatar? ;)
--Kyle