Anthony's RSM 250

redsea reefer

Best wishes on you're wedding this friday and a long happy life together as well Anthony, its great. I just came back from my Honeymoon myself.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks Tammy and Anthony - when he said the 25th and was getting flowers arranged, I was thinking of June instead of July.

Nowellsy SNR

More bad news guys

Pamela got home from work to find my Yellow Tang stuck to one of the Vortechs she released it but he does'nt look healthy he looks like i've starved him can see all his bones and he isnt moving much i cant see him pulling through Grrrrrrrrr such a shame for him he could have been stuck for hours

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
grazing fish... are the exception to the rule - don't overfeed, I think they do need to be able to graze all the time...

Maybe some other members with grazing fish can ... post some advise related...

All the Best

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Not good news Anthony, I hope he pulls through for you. Do you use a vegie clip with Nori to supplement his diet?

Max250

More bad news guys

Pamela got home from work to find my Yellow Tang stuck to one of the Vortechs she released it but he does'nt look healthy he looks like i've starved him can see all his bones and he isnt moving much i cant see him pulling through Grrrrrrrrr such a shame for him he could have been stuck for hours

Sorry to hear that anthony, i know you like your fish. I think I'll put the sponge on the vortech when I get a wee fish. I hope he pulls through mate.