Anthony's RSM 250

tnwillia

Understand, I figured you got them locally and not from here. Waiting to here about "Tidal Mode" Have fun with them and thanks for the info!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Hi Anthony - I saw that you got the new Ecosmart drivers today! After you get them hooked up let us know how the install went and what you think.

Nowellsy SNR

Right O guys had time to have a little mess around with my new drivers im really loving the new Tidal swell Mode im running it in Anti Sync Mode at about 60% power, not had chance to set the new night mode but looking at the manual you can now set it for desired time periods i'll be setting mine for 14 hrs when lights go of in my tank the pumps will run night mode for 14 hrs till the lights come back on im really likeing that new feature, the new EcoSmart Nutrient Transport Mode is just like short pulse to me i wont be using that much for me looks like Tidal Swell will be the new ReefCrest mode as we all know and love! All in all very nice peice of kit looks good and the new modes are great well worth the money

Oh yeh Courtney has spotted them but not to worry the knobs just pop of so she cant mess with the speed setting lol

Here are a few pics i wanted these on the front of the tank

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

fruit bat

Looking forward to getting mine now. I think I will fix the control panel on the right side of the tank below the switch panel so it is out of obvious sight

Sorry to hear about the copperband but nice new car and am pleased to see the Courtney is looking much better .. Also cool new ecosmart drivers ... am gonna go look them up and find out what they do :)

tnwillia

They look great Anthony, On night mode when you get there, I'm wondering if they changed it so once you set it the setting holds or has to be redon each time like the Gen 2. Have fun with it!

reeferman

nice car.the pic came up and my son punched me in the arm!punch bug,black one!you all might not know about that game over there,but when they see a VW,they punch you in the arm and call out the color!can really catch you by suprise!

Nowellsy SNR

Thanks Fraser, Terry

Tom i was looking through the manual and it says once you disconnect you will have to set night mode again, but we will have to test it to be 100% sure

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
nice car.the pic came up and my son punched me in the arm!punch bug,black one!you all might not know about that game over there,but when they see a VW,they punch you in the arm and call out the color!can really catch you by suprise!

That one is new to me Reggie!

Dweezil

Terry ~ You never heard of punch buggy or punch bug? They even have a commercial for it with people sitting around punching each other in the arm saying "Red one" etc etc. We've been doing that since I was a kid. :) ( a long time ago) lol

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Tammy - never heard of it - I'm out of the loop LOL! TV commercials I automatically tune out. I was a kid longer ago than you! :)

JimmyJ

:LOL: We call it slug bug :D

Nice new drivers Anthony, I really like how you have them mounted on the front doors. :)