Anthony's RSM 250

Oakhouse

Get the feeling there is going to be quite a few sun corals on the market shortly... been thinking the same with mine!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Get the feeling there is going to be quite a few sun corals on the market shortly... been thinking the same with mine!!

That may be why the price on these has come down a lot. A lot of people just don't have the time to entice them out to be able to feed them, plus the increased bio-load in the tank (and everything in the tank competing for the food).

Nowellsy SNR

Well this time 12 months ago i picked up my RSM250 i remember i was so excited!

After 12 months in the hobby im still if not more Enthused with the hobby i love it, its had up and downs made plenty of mistakes down the road!

Will post some pics from the past 12 months when i get time

Thanks to everyone @ Reef Sanctuary for there help this is a great site i love it

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Congrats Anthony on year one! Several of us have had our ups & downs, and I still make mistakes!

Last edited:

Dweezil

Happy 1 year Anthony! Wow, time really does fly. Just think how far you've come in that year and how much you've learned. What started out as a box with water and rocks is now a beautiful work of art!

JimmyJ

Happy 1st year Anthony!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your tanks progression over the year. :D

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nice one Anthony, congrats on reaching your 1 year milestone. You have done an awesome job, an inspiration to us all.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yeah, he did drive well but the Red Bulls are so dominant. I must admit though, I have never followed Webber (bit un-Australian I suppose). I've followed Schu ever since he started. Man I feel old LOL.

Nowellsy SNR

Yeh the Red Bulls are great maybe need a little more reliability

The new upgrades to the Mercedes dont look to have give them the edge but at least Schuy beat his teammate today