Anthony's RSM 250

Nowellsy SNR

Cheers guys

Yep us brits drive on the left hand side lol

Terry yep shes doing great such a turn round from christmas time when she was poorly

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Anthony - a day later and I lost my copperband too. I found him a short time ago sucked up against the Vortech. I'm not sure if the Vortech got him or if he was already weakened by not eating. I think most likely both, although he appeared fine earlier today. I removed him from the suction of the Vortech and he was still alive, just barely, but the upflow from the pump kept pulling him back. Put him in a separate container but he only lasted a few minutes after that. No sign of any disease - probably weakened by starvation. I knew ahead it wasn't a good fish choice, as they're known to be difficult to keep, so I can only blame myself.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Nice motor Anthony, bet it's good on fuel. And yes, the steering wheel is on the correct side for me too LOL. Great to see Courtney is looking very well and happy too.

Nowellsy SNR

Terry sorry to hear about your Copperband i wont be getting another either i hope Richard has success with his

Thanks Leigh, Eddie

Nowellsy SNR

Great stuff Richard just watch out for any bite marks on the rear fine when that stated happening to mine it was'nt long till he died

Oakhouse

I think thats what happened to my Coral Beauty... Made sure the copper was bigger than the kole tang, so at least it had a fair chance of fending for itself. So far so good.

Nowellsy SNR

Well my Eco Smart Drivers came today there so much better than the old ones did'nt have much time to play around with them as im now at work

I took advantage of work and printed the instruction manual of

Nowellsy SNR

Cheers Eddie i'll have a play around with them tomoz theres some nice new modes from what i've seen and you can now see how much power your pumps are at which is a nice touch