!!!20g for reals!!!

hma

Just stopping by Mario , VERY NICE PICS , I love the midas and of course your REALLY BIG BUBBLE LoL :)

plecosword

I have not updated in a long time. not much has changed, I have a huge snail infestation in the sand, the sand stays very white but the glass gets a layer of brown stuff every few hours.

Oh and my big bubble is growing!

DSCN2678.jpg

Xenia doubled! Thsi is the original one

DSCN2679.jpg

This is the new one, it attached to the piece of stone.
DSCN2691.jpg

I have a lot of these already!
DSCN2701.jpg

plecosword

here is another mushroom that fell, I don't know were to put it.
DSCN2687.jpg

the pink zoas don't seem to be miltiplying
DSCN2686.jpg

Checkout the starfish and the penut worm in the middle!
DSCN2689.jpg

here is anotehr starfsih, but with purple
DSCN2703.jpg

plecosword

Thanks yungreefer!
My camera display broke, so that makes it harder to take pictures on the tiny screen on top.

plecosword

I think it is the stuff that grows in the middle the keeps it closed. I think its CYno
DSCN2748.jpg

My bubble poped! It must have been that stupid hermit crab! He killed the other hermit and my last big snail.
DSCN2749.jpg

FTS!
DSCN2750.jpg

brikeibur

Mario,

Perhaps you could do a coral dip on your frogspawn? That may help if something is growing on it and causing it not to open fully.

Also, I love your diamond goby...I think I will have to get one so he can keep my sand white like that. Does he constantly bury things in the sand and keep the water murky? I noticed cloudy water in an earlier FTS you had, but not so much in the later pics. It is looking very clear now...does that mean he stops clouding the water eventually?

Later...Great looking tank btw, keep up the great work.

plecosword

I will give it a dip.
The Diamond Goby is great! Sometimes, I purposely burry some food in the sand to keep him digging in the sand. the water will get murky, but it will go away eventually. Sometimes I move the sand around myself, becaouse he likes making sand wholes, when I even out the sand, the water gets murky.
He is awesome!
The midas blenny is a bit of a tank bully though, He rarely nips my goby and Cardinal. I need the camera back to take pics!!!

plecosword

I didnt notice you had a diamond goby, please please please tell me you have that tank covered with something?

Oh yeah, I forgot about your Goby case lol, I never figured a cover for the tank, but I try to keep the water level low. It will always be a risk as long as the tank is topless