!!!20g for reals!!!

Jeremy0322

Oh yeah, I forgot about your Goby case lol, I never figured a cover for the tank, but I try to keep the water level low. It will always be a risk as long as the tank is topless

Yea, I dont know if it will be different since you have a somewhat calmer tank than mine was, but with my limited sample size I was able to deduce that diamond gobies are directly related to birds...they LOVE being airborn.

plecosword

haha I hope mine stays, I have never seen him near the surface. The only fish i've ever been worried about is the midas.

plecosword

So im feeling creative, I know I haven't updated this thread in a while, mostly because im discouraged to take pictures with a broken camera screen.
Im thinking of adding that refugium/skimmer I have to the tank. I would be above the tank, hiden in the cabinet. I can't make any holes so I think im going to double tube the income and outcome of the skim/refugium to increase the flow. I put pics to show what I mean.

plecosword

okay, I got pics finally! its hard taking pictures with a bad camera, so these are from my phone (5 MP).

so lots has changed. setup the skimmer finally! with the refugium and lights. I took out the power filter too.

DSCN2872.jpg

DSCN2871.jpg

DSCN2870.jpg

plecosword

the frogspawn heads fell off a while ago, probably because of the cyno around it.
SNC00145.jpg

Replacing the power filter with the skimmer killed the cyno! :hammerhea

this is what I got today;

I got pulsing Xenia!
SNC00149.jpg

and 2 grammas! yeah 2!
SNC00148.jpg

They haven't fought at all! I made 2 separate caves for them, but they are sticking together from cave to cave.

plecosword

sorry for the crappy pics, its a phone..

SNC00147.jpg

and I got these, random zoas, for $5! I have a galaxy coral above that, I got that about 3 weeks ago.

SNC00138.jpg

SNC00151.jpg

White balancing on this thing is hard
SNC00153.jpg

Ooh, I got a tiny sponge, its blue, I super glued it to a rock, up high were there is high flow. any recommendations? I want it to live. also if it dies, will it pollute?
SNC00150.jpg

plecosword

the black thing, that is for water to flow down back to the tank, the tubbing is was not hooked up yet. I made a video, hold on.