Search results

1. winschuc

What's wrong with my linkia?

It keeps curling up into a ball. The peppermint shrimp pick at it a little bit. Is it ok? Or is it dying.
  2. winschuc

Some help with identification

Just want to make sure I've got the ID's correct. Could really use some help on the last two though. Scriptoria samoensis I think Hodags montipora ORA tortuosa And two that I'm unsure of. They were gifts.
  3. winschuc

RBTA is annoying.

My rbta has been in the system for around 5 months now. It's not growing. I feed this thing three times a week, and it consistently shriveled up like it's starving. Tentacles are short and stubby. Color, however, is phenomenal and it bubbles frequently. Honestly I'm really confused. One day...
  4. winschuc

Help if this acro.

Pulled this out of a 5$ section at a local swap. The seller didn't know what it was, but I figured I'd grab it and see what happened. Over a month now and no color change, but it's got some noticeable growth. Any help ID'ing it would be great!
  5. winschuc

Id?

Does anyone know what this is? It looks like a translucent whitefish sack. It's about the size of a c cell battery stuck to the rock by the overflow.
  6. winschuc

RBTA food

What is everyone feeding their nems and how often? I've been using Larry's Reef frenzy (similar to rods) twice a week, but I'm not sure it's enough.
  7. winschuc

steve's LED's - Typhon

To those using the typhon with their Steve's LED's, does the controlled actually dim all the way to 0, or do you have to put the power supply on a timer? I'm still waiting for my 6' cable to hook it up. The light's are currently hooked up, but when I turn my POT's all the way down, the lights do...
  8. winschuc

Chris's Cube

Hello, Ive been in and out of reef keeping for around three years now, kept freshwater for a few years before that. My first tank was an Innovative Marine 16. Needless to say, I didn't heed the warnings about going with a nano for my first tank. All I can say is that coral looks better as...
  9. winschuc

Hello!

Just signed up here last night after reading a lengthy thread about the Steve's LED kit. Great info with little to none of the (almost expected on other forums) topic/poster/equipment bashing! I almost couldn't believe it (haha). Great to see a group of people with good reviews and helpful...