Search results

1. L

ID help please

[/IMG] Anyone know what this is? It grew on the rock with the mushrooms the part visible in the photo is about 3 inches long, there are an additional three more “branches” growing out of the rock.
  2. L

Should I remove this worm

Hello fellow reefers. What kind of worm is this and should I remove it from my aquarium. Will it cause any harm to reef aquarium? Thanks in advance chris
  3. L

Live Rock Hitchhiker

[/IMG] Any idea what this organizim is? Its about the size of a dime (for the Europeans out there like myself about the size of a 0.5 euro). The picture was taken when the organizim was stuck on the aquarium wall. Is "base" is pinkis, transparent and its "top" is white with small...
  4. L

87G AGA Eventual reef

Hello everybody, I just received my aquarium today!! Dimensions: 120L x 60W x 55Hcm (47L x 23W x 21H inch) The glass is 10mm or 0.39 inches. Will a base with the following characteristics be strong enough to support the fully stocked aquarium (sand, water, live rock…?) Metal frame...
  5. L

Hello From Greece

Hello everybody how are you? My name is Xristos (Chris) from Athens, Greece and I’m new to the saltwater aquarium hobby. In the past I had a planted freshwater aquarium with focus on the plants. I would like to setup a reef aquarium but as I research I realize that it is not that easy...