Search results

1. mro2you2

Flatworms!!!

I found some flatworms on my mushrooms. I want a sixline wrasse. would that fix it??? My LFS sells some nudis that eat flatworms.
  2. mro2you2

getting MH :)

Yep, You heard right.:blueoh: Im going to get a clip on MH light around Xmas time and Im going to get rid of my crapie pc lid that came with my 29 biocube. I cant wait to start getting SPS coral. I am afraid of topping off alot more then I have to and afraid I will forget, also afraid of fish...
  3. mro2you2

sigh* frogspawn not doing well

My frogspawn seems closed all the time and the polyps seem deflated. When put in low flow nothing, high flow, nothing.
  4. mro2you2

getting a qt. Now what?

Im geting a qt. :spinner: which was a battle its self. How do I add my bioballs from my 29 to my 10 gallon tank. I am getting a penguin biowheel 160 and of course its a biowheel and I need a way to get the bioballs in it. please help thanks
  5. mro2you2

royal gramma ich

I had a royal gramma die about a month ago of ick. When it died only fish in the tank was a clown. The clown did not have any signs of ich ( but does a wierd scratching/dance on the wall, I think its hosting in it ).I would like to add another clown ( hopefully they will mate ) do I need to...
  6. mro2you2

Will a Pistol, peppermint, and skunk work?

I have a peppermint shrimp, to rid of aptiasia, and I want a skunk cleaner, for the heck of it and I want a pistol shrimp for yellow watchmen goby I want REALLY bad. LFS sells really tiny pistol shrimp ( 3/4 of a inch ) and think it would be problematic till got to size. Thanks in advance...
  7. mro2you2

prettiest coral Ive seen

I just LOVE this coral Saltwater Aquarium Corals for Marine Reef Aquariums: Green Birds Nest Coral - Aquacultured and I was wandering can it go it my tank. Its a 29 gallon biocube. set up for 7 months, T5 lighting, and has one fish.
  8. mro2you2

Clownfish biten trumpet.

My clown is biting my trumpet as a way of askin him to move, sadly not a anemone so he cant and he's biting harder and harder every time. The trumpet is glued to a live rock ( 2 headed frag ) and the clown was my first, and only fish. plz help.
  9. mro2you2

how to enchance the color of frogspawn

I just got a frogspawn and the colors are a little blah. I try to feed it but it refuses to hold on for it long enough and my peppermint shrimp takes it after a while. I use the lights that are packaged with the 29 oceanic biocube, and those are flouresants. Salt levels 1.025 nitrates 0.01 ph...
  10. mro2you2

any easy/peacefull? slow growing LPS coral???

Im lookin for a new LPS coral that can neighbor my lettuce leather coral
  11. mro2you2

new noob

A hi Im nathan and I have a 29 nano biocube gallon reef and a 20 freshwater planted. A im a platy breeder and Im and just started my 29 gallon seven months ago. I on just stared collecting coral and so far I have star polyp, yellow polyp, frogspawn, lettuse leather, trumpet coral, acan, several...