Search results

1. lemonpeel20

Sixline wrasse problem

i'm sorry for your loss :doh:
  2. lemonpeel20

that's it, i'm starting my nano chronicle

Alright, not that anyone really missed me much I see... :dryer: lol I'm back... I don't know when the next time I'll be able to post another update. But I digress, rubyfrogs :), the kenya tree is doing better but I'll get to that... So, my s.g. had always been on the high side 1.028.. but...
  3. lemonpeel20

I always do my maintenance between 6pm and 9pm.... the only time i have to myself :rolleyes: i don't dose with anything... i think things are looking better in my tank.. i think that 24 hour aeration really helped. :invisible
  4. lemonpeel20

Newby

Welcome! I'm a bit of a noob too... But o chime in when i can :)
  5. lemonpeel20

dismayed & discouraged

thanks everyone :crowd:
  6. lemonpeel20

ruby that's awesome :whstlr: in the meantime, I have been aerating water since 5pm yesterday, and going to conduct a nice new WC. My duncan and zoas are looking like they are thriving. =] *sigh of relief* the percula (now dubbed frederick, lol) has been a LOT more social coming out and...
  7. lemonpeel20

hey thanks for showing a little love on my tank thread ;)

hey thanks for showing a little love on my tank thread ;)
  8. lemonpeel20

i have an aquatic life 4X24w w/lunar LEDs... yes, HOB with green crap in it everyday...
  9. lemonpeel20

:hug1: well we shall learn together :wave:
  10. lemonpeel20

dismayed & discouraged

steved, i'm not peeved. :) (i just thought that was necessary) in fact part of my discouragement, is that i don't think i'm doing the water changes right, but i'm looking for what i'm doing wrong and going to change things... anyway, thanks for "harsh truth" lol... i spend A LOT of time reading...
  11. lemonpeel20

i'm confused about something else...

I do run carbon... :( but maybe you're right... they were neighbors when the kenya got sicky. :doh:
  12. lemonpeel20

i have an aqua remora skimmer, once a week WC (usually 3 - 5 gallons)... I think the brain coral dying, taught my husband to never purchase without my authorization. At least my kenya looks to be on a better path ;)
  13. lemonpeel20

dismayed & discouraged

:laughroll at your signature Corailline
  14. lemonpeel20

dismayed & discouraged

oh i have posts all over this forum with all the stuff... if you look at my tank thread, it's not very long, you can get a good idea of my issues. I feel like crying. sigh.
  15. lemonpeel20

i have a duncan, that's thriving, heads open and feeding... a kenya tree that's recouping from brown slime disease... and a zoa colony that's doing pretty good, polyps opening and growing..
  16. lemonpeel20

Thanks for the encouragement Quentin... But things are not going well for me as you you can read from my brain coral thread... the percula has started hiding after being the life of the tank... eating and swimming fine. I don't want to lost anything else. I'm getting pretty discouraged because...
  17. lemonpeel20

it looks like it has some something like slime in it now? teacampuzano, you say "it's hard for them to grow back"... so there's a chance?
  18. lemonpeel20

dismayed & discouraged

i've been posting a lot more and wondering what the hell. i don't want to kill my livestock. i feel like all the LFS are out for my money and not the well being of my tank. i feel like dismantling my tank. :dummy:
  19. lemonpeel20

I have t5 4x24w... Wtf happened everything was going fine???
  20. lemonpeel20

What kind of zoas?

that's what i noticed... watermelon purple eagle eyes- 3 polys $20! :smirk: i just thought there was more of a standard.... the redder ones have bigger polyps and seem to be getting a little taller than the rest... the green ones on the right are such a pretty shade the pic doesn't do it...