Search results

1. R

phosphate reactor vs Media basket.

what do you use to control nitrate buddy
  2. R

Bio pearls n tunze

Does ne 1 run bio pearls with the tunze 9002 skimmer with any success?
  3. R

Red sea max... Anemone yes or no???

sorry, thought you said it had only just cycled
  4. R

Red sea max... Anemone yes or no???

imo i would let your tank mature, i made the misstake of adding one too soon and it died and wipped out everything
  5. R

What does everyone run in their media rack?

CPE contains both carbon and GFO i belive, im currently running CPE and purigen, and phosgaurd in a reactor
  6. R

How to get rid of Hair Algae

My reactor was£150 its a gyractor g1000, it came with everything, most dnt include a pump. Iv just got my pump in the rear chamber. You would be better off with a 't' piece as you dont want too much flow through the reactor. U may need to add a ball valve to regulate the flow. The hoses just go...
  7. R

How to get rid of Hair Algae

iv had exactly the same problems, i added a reactor filled with phosgaurd (tube filled with media) and after 3 days the algea is dieing off, it a very simple bit of equipment and seems to be very effective do u test for phosphate?
  8. R

Rsm 130 algea issues.

what test kits are you useing?
  9. R

Reactor on rsm 130

thank you :)
  10. R

Reactor on rsm 130

Just wondering if any one has a reactor on there rsm and if its possible to fit one in the cabbinet ( no sump) i want to use rowaphos or simmilar
  11. R

When do you change cpe

Ok thanx guys
  12. R

When do you change cpe

Just wondering how often people change there cpe
  13. R

Cpe?

Iv bought 1 small bag, would it be ok just to use tht untill i can get some more
  14. R

Cpe?

I know this has probly been asked but how much cpe fo i need for my 130d
  15. R

tunze stops working

ok thanx for youe help, it seems to have started to work again now but il give it a good clean anyway
  16. R

tunze stops working

had my tunze a while now with no major problems but latly it seems difficult to keep it working, it just seems to stop making bubbles, any ideas?
  17. R

red sea np-x or other?

as the title really, wat everyones views?
  18. R

chemi-pure?

Anyone?
  19. R

chemi-pure?

wats the differcence between running chemi-pure elite and rowaphos (or similar) and carbon
  20. R

bio pearls???

has one one fitted a reactor on a 130d at all, do they need to go in a sump or can they go elsewhere?