Search results

1. A

Hawaiian Dragon/Whitemouth Moray for sale!

The Whitemouth is sold. The Dragon is no longer for sale.
  2. A

Thanks for the compliments. :) The whole reason for me getting rid of them is because I need the money. I used to work for Shedd. Public aquariums will not purchase fish from individuals...99% of them won't even take donations anymore.
  3. A

While I'm at it, I might as well... I'm also gonna sell my male (99% sure of sex) albino Burmese Python. He's exactly 4' 10", nose to tail. Very tame, never aggressive. Eating medium - large rats. $300, or best offer...and that includes overnight shipping, via FedEx, which will be aprox. $50...
  4. A

Long time, guys...hope everyone is well. I honestly can't believe I'm doing this, but due to circumstances, at home, that I feel have left me no choice, I'm gonna contemplate selling my Hawaiian Dragon Moray and my Whitemouth Moray. If I can't get what I want for them (and what I feel are...
  5. A

Just a small question.

Holy overstocked tank, Batman! :bugout:
  6. A

Emergency! ANyone who has kept sharks please come here!

Sorry to hear about the shark. Doesnt sound like a Lionfish sting tho. I've had a few fish that have been killed by Lion stings and redness, set on so quickly, just doesnt sound like that was the case. Most irritations, on sharks stomachs, are caused by substrate/rocks. From looking at the pic...
  7. A

Dolphin pump and VHO lights

Best offer will be accepted. I need to get rid of these.
  8. A

Dolphin pump and VHO lights

First is a Dolphin AmpMaster 3600. It's a few years old, but I just recently replaced the saltwater seals along with the intake and return fittings. It's fitted for 1.5" intake and 1.5" return. 3600gph, with a 13' head. Absolutely nothing wrong, with this pump...it's a beast. Retails for $275 -...
  9. A

Time for some more pictures!

Are you dosing anything, to get the coraline growth?
  10. Wartskin Angler

Wartskin Angler

11. A

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

You are correct. Frogfish and Anglers are the same thing. There are a number of different species...sizes range from a few inches long, to the Commerson's, which maxes out at over 12" long. What the heck...here's another shot. Please, mods...keep my first pic as my photo contest entry...
  12. A

That, my friend, is a macro shot of a 4" yellow Wartskin Angler. I have more pics of him, but I'm only allowed to upload one photo to this thread. lol
  13. A

Here's my entry...
  14. A

Haven't posted pics in a long time...

My guy is active at all times. 30 minutes in the tank, he was already eating and being territorial with the Morays. They were getting too close, for his liking and he was taking swipes at them, with his tail. Since then, they sleep together, hang out in the same spots, in the tank, etc. I...
  15. A

They are the only fish, yes. Other than them, I have aprox. 350 - 400 Nassarius Snails, 5 Hermits (ranging from 1" long - 4" long) and 2 baseball sized black Brittle Stars. I've wanted a Blue Line for over a year, but either couldnt find a healthy one or they were too expensive. A good...
  16. A

They're in my 90gal, until the 200gal. is ready to be set back up.
  17. A

Just throwing out some newer pics...it's been a while since I've visited the board. :thumbup: The new Blue Line Grouper (6" - 7") The lovely ladies: Hand feeding my Hawaiian Dragon:
  18. A

Am I cursed?

My thoughts exactly. You might have gotten him to eat again, Cartman, but your pH is too out of whack. Even a point or two can be the reason for fish not eating, getting disease, etc. While Woodstock should definately not be feeding his Lion guppies, rosies, etc...you should be feeding your...
  19. A

Am I cursed?

IME, Lions usually go on hunger strikes when water quality is an issue. When was the last time you tested and what were the results?
  20. A

Let me introduce myself.

I see no "fighting", in the future.