Haven't posted pics in a long time...

AW2EOD

Just throwing out some newer pics...it's been a while since I've visited the board. :thumbup:

The new Blue Line Grouper (6" - 7")
mini-P6230022.jpg

mini-P6240006.jpg

The lovely ladies:
mini-P6130059.jpg

mini-P6200075.jpg

mini-P6230150.jpg

Hand feeding my Hawaiian Dragon:
mini-P7140004.jpg

mini-P7140005.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
awesome pictures! the Hawaiian Dragon looks like a school teacher i once had:bugout:

AW2EOD

trigger1121 said:
I love the grouper! Beautiful coloration. Are they the only inhabitants currently in your 90gal?

They are the only fish, yes.

Other than them, I have aprox. 350 - 400 Nassarius Snails, 5 Hermits (ranging from 1" long - 4" long) and 2 baseball sized black Brittle Stars.

I've wanted a Blue Line for over a year, but either couldnt find a healthy one or they were too expensive. A good friend of mine just opened up a saltwater only fish store. He ordered him in and only charged me like $30 for him.

trigger1121

That's a sweet deal! Is the Blue Line fairly active during the day? I have a Whitespotted grouper that is mostly active a night, and I wonder how yours compares.

AW2EOD

My guy is active at all times.

30 minutes in the tank, he was already eating and being territorial with the Morays. They were getting too close, for his liking and he was taking swipes at them, with his tail.

Since then, they sleep together, hang out in the same spots, in the tank, etc.

I will say this, tho...he's eating me out of house and home. At 6" - 7", he's eating 10 - 15 pieces of krill, per day. I finally cut back and only feed him every third day, now...but, that's after he ate half a package of krill in a week.