Search results

1. C

mikejrice's 30 Gallon Innovative Marine Nuvo Reef

LOVE your Acan collection. Great work!
  2. C

Tangerine's 35gal Cube! Version 2.0

Looks great! Great job on the stand. I am a fellow CUBE lover! Did you snap any pics of your sump/equipment setup below? Sorry if I missed them!
  3. C

Returning to RS! 55 Gallon CUBE!!!! Many Pics *Updating*

DISMANTLED 12-10-16** new REDSEA REEFER 170 COMING:)
  4. C

Well, its been a while since my last update. I haven't made any new purchases(other than ATO), but have been having a nutrient and growth problem (currently looks like slime algae.). I started to attack this problem by buying some new filter socks and giving myself the opportunity to change them...
  5. C

Fuzzy looking algae id

maybe research getting a nudi or a blenny? not 100% they will do the trick tho. AVIOD chemicals, it will only give you another problem. I have been having an algae issue for a few weeks now and my tank is also somewhat "fresh". This is usually a new tank syndrome. also, there is usually a...
  6. C

I'm the new guy!! Tada!!!

Welcome!!
  7. C

forestal, thanks for your concern! I usually feed them more often, but I was gone for a few days for the holiday! Fed them as soon as I got back@!!! Just picked up a used MP10 Vortech, moved some rock work, and picked up a blueberry gorgo!...pics to come!
  8. C

Share your Radion graphs!

Ok finally made some time to make adjustments. So far everything has been going well. My Acan coral and Caulastrea corals were burning a bit, so I turned the intensity down JUST A BIT. My max is 47%. Enough babble, here it is! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  9. C

Whippetguy's Cadlights 50g Rimless

Tank looks great! Your sump and tank setup is very similar to mine. Ill be keeping an eye on your build! The cube tanks always look much better in person, very cool aquascape!
  10. C

Awesome. I can't wait for crazy growth like that! :bigbounce. I plan on lengthening the day every week so I can keep an eye on my corals... I also changed my color spectrum to around 14k... The intense blue was too trippy. For moonlight, I have a very small percentage of white and the royal blue...
  11. C

Mounted my Radion over my tank this weekend. Also picked up a Neon dottyback. So after searching and searching all over, I decided to make my own graph. For now my max intensity is 50% for only 4 hours a day and it dwindles from there over 12 hours. I mounted the lights and got them...
  12. C

So after searching and searching all over, I decided to make my own graph. For now my max intensity is 50% for only 4 hours a day and it dwindles from there over 12 hours. I mounted the lights and got them running...everything is going pretty well inside the tank. I did notice that when I had a...
  13. C

Coral Dip - best brand to use?

I would be cautious with this approach. My father is the owner of a pest control company and is very educated in this field. I discussed this with him and he took a look at the MSDS sheet and the active ingredients (imidacloprid). He explained that this particular CHEMICAL works by slowly...
  14. C

I'll be messing with mine later this week! I'll post up pics and share my data ASAP!
  15. C

Hey everyone, With many people getting into LEDs, and with the radions being a popular unit, I wanted to create a thread for all the Radion owners to share our schedules and graphs with each other. There is an endless amount of possibilities with the all the options the Radion has to offer...
  16. C

Here are some pics up the new livestock and aquascape! I used my iphone, sorry for blurry pics. My fish love getting their pics taken haha Tanks a little dirty! orry about that! I have more CUC on the way!
  17. C

Been a couple months since I have updated, and I will try to get some pictures before the holiday rolls around! I have many new items and a nice piece of equipment on the way! Livestock additions: About 7.5 lbs of liverock! Red and green candy cane corals (3-4 heads each) Green/Purple...
  18. C

Let's get started! (Pico vase build)

Very cool! Great work! Way to be creative!!
  19. C

Mounting EcoTech Radion with VESA LCD TV mount

Thanks for clearing that up. I tried just to post the pictures at first, but like NANO said, I couldnt make that happen, so this was the end result. In the end, I will always end up comin to RS and share the info! I love it here:crowd::PBJ:
  20. C

Mounting EcoTech Radion with VESA LCD TV mount

my apologies. ill be mindful in the future:invisible Choff, great timing! And thanks for the link! What is your plan for your mount?