1. NonamisMomi

Peep My New Fish

i know right? weirdest fish ever.
  2. NonamisMomi

OT: Impossible question

digesting your gum takes 8 years!
  3. NonamisMomi

Peep My New Fish

FOUND THIS AT MY LFS. I NEED AN ID! WHAT IS THIS? HITCHHIKER?
  4. NonamisMomi

help my floating fish

I guess im jsut asking if there is a correlation between the amount of bubbles in the tank to the depth a fish will swim...:hallo:
  5. NonamisMomi

help my floating fish

they have all been in the tank for months and have been fine, until the past few hours....
  6. NonamisMomi

help my floating fish

i was trying to reduce small bubbles in the tank..so i put a filter in my backpack protein skimmer. the bubbles were reduced, however, my fish were all towards the top of the tank and seemed to be struggling to get to the bottom. what's the deal?:wit:
  7. NonamisMomi

Cha Chinnnggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB CURGANNN...YOUR TURN
  8. NonamisMomi

no no no you're all wrong
  9. NonamisMomi

c
  10. NonamisMomi

If it is 0 degrees celcius one day and it is twice as cold the next day how cold is it the next day?
  11. NonamisMomi

Who goes to a Gym?

hahhahaa holy cow! women like that creep me out sooo badly. i go to the gym... but i somehow end up sitting on the machines talking to my boyf while he actually does things......
  12. NonamisMomi

Chain Gangs..........bam!
  13. NonamisMomi

OT: Libations For Your Enjoyment

Re: Happy Hour-Post your Favorite Drink Recipes Brass Monkey You drink half of a 40 of malt liquor...I prefer Mickeys..... Then once you get half way done.... fill it back up with orange juice.. :)
  14. NonamisMomi

Thinking of getting a new dog

it's all in how you raise it.... :) and that's really awesome that it's illegal in south carolina. i didn't know that. it should be that way all over the US.
  15. NonamisMomi

well, it's a known fact that golden retrievers at the best family dogs. theyre smart and loving. IMO, saint bernards and brussel griffons are the best dogs you can own....... but please please please don't get your dog from a pet store or a breeder. There are so many homeless dogs that...
  16. NonamisMomi

(OT) Just A Word Game

exploit
  17. NonamisMomi

OT: Word Relation Game

taylor............OOOOOOOOOOH
  18. NonamisMomi

oh man, i want this dogs face!
  19. NonamisMomi

I thought id share...

hey, i'm still waiting for that bunny ring...:)
  20. NonamisMomi

time for a new fishyyyyy! What to get?

orange county.