Who goes to a Gym?

Paul B

I have been going to a gym since I started my fish tank. I am still waiting for that keg to go away and for the 6 pack to emerge.
Maybe one more year.
Going to the gym is tough for a guy. Especially if there are a bunch of nice looking girls there.
It gets tiring pulling in your belly whenever one of them passes.
This morning I doing curls, I dont know why but it always seems like the thing to do. I was using a 20lb dumbell and this youngish girl (younger than me anyway) came near me and also started working out with the dumbells. I was quietly counting to myself
1,,,2,,,3,,,4 but when I saw the body on this girl I had to pick up the pace. She looked like one of those Babes in those superhero movies. She was counting out loud as she was lifting,
15,,,16,,,17,,,18,,,19 so as I continued lifting I said 20,,,21,,,22.
I knew I couldn't keep this up for long and I am happy she stopped at 25.

She finally left and I could breathe out again.
Then as I was catching my breath I noticed that they have 200lb dumbells. 200lb dumbells, who can lift a 200lb dumbell?
I used to be able to do that, No wait, that was in one of my dreams with Christi Brinkley.

NonamisMomi

hahhahaa holy cow! women like that creep me out sooo badly.

i go to the gym... but i somehow end up sitting on the machines talking to my boyf while he actually does things......

mps9506

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll
Too funny... I don't' work out as much as I used to... I just keep surfing and go into the gym like once or twice a week to to some circuit training. when i was in college I got into working out 5 days a week for about three years. When I graduated that stopped. Lots and lots of girls at the gym here at the beach.
That may have been the primary reason I went in college. Now I do it because I actually gotta try to keep the keg off...