Search results

1. Jeremy0322

LED Pendant for 7.5 gallon cube

First off thank you to anyone that reads this and helps, its a relatively long post but I like to give detail :) Brief overview of tank. 7.5 gallons, 12x12x12. From the sand bed to the surface of the water is roughly 10 inches, and from the surface of the water to the bulb fitting is around...
  2. Jeremy0322

FINALLY back in, 7.5 gallon cube!

Been out of the game for a long long time sadly, but I am finally coming back. Deep Blue Professional 7.5 gallon tank, 12x12x12. It will be a slow build, with alot of questions, so I hope your all in a helping mood over the next month. For now here is a picture of an empty glass box in its new...
  3. Jeremy0322

'bout time to jump back in

Been out of the saltwater game for a while since I was in college. Now that I graduated and have a job lined up the girlfriend finally gave me permission to set up a small aquarium (took alot of trips to pet stores and pretty pictures to get her liking the idea). I am not new to the hobby...
  4. Jeremy0322

Hows everyone doing?

Its been a while, yet again, since I have been on the site. I seem to appear for a while and then disappear for a while, but for now im back. Just wanted to catch up with all my old aquarium folk and meet some of the new members to the site. I have missed it dearly.
  5. Jeremy0322

Digital Light or Wavemaker Timer

Ended up finding this in my closet, no idea I still had it really. Its a coralife digital day-night timer OR wave-maker timer, called a Power Center. It has 4 normal plugs I believe and then 2 for a day cycle and 2 for a night cycle or the cycles can be used for different powerheads. Its around...
  6. Jeremy0322

Skimmer Recommendations?

I am setting up a system in the near future that will be about 70 gallons of water volume total, im looking for recommendations on skimmers that people have had success with in similar sized systems? I am in college so there is a budget constraint here, but I have time to look for good used...
  7. Jeremy0322

North Carolina (Wilmington Mainly) Reef Clubs

Anyone know of any good ones? I am looking around for one or two and am so far unlucky
  8. Jeremy0322

Check this out (video)

Have absolutely no idea where to post this, but I saw it and thought it was absolutely amazing. Enjoy Interesting dolphin bubbles. [VIDEO]
  9. Jeremy0322

Show me your system

In the process of setting up a new system, 3 tanks total, 2 displays and a sump. Its been a while though since I have been in this game and I am looking for some pictures/descriptions of peoples tanks behind the scenes. Small sump designs mainly, along with pictures of the plumbing setups of...
  10. Jeremy0322

Wilmington, NC Local Fish Shops

I didnt really know where else to post this so I figured this was as good of an option as any other. I am looking for people on the forum that live close to me or have lived close to me that know of the area and any of the good stores that are within a decent range of me. I am getting back into...
  11. Jeremy0322

Jeremy0322's Back!!

Hey guys, how have you all been doing! After another long break from the site I have again found myself back here, but this time for good news. I am planning on setting up another tank. It wont be anything big, but for some reason I just cant stay away from it, who would have thought, so I am...
  12. Jeremy0322

Tests, Supplements, and other stuff for cheap

Have a box of old stuff laying around that is going to go bad if I dont sell it since I wont be able to set up a tank anytime soon:( So, it may as well sell for cheap, right? 1) 200 watt stealth heater - sold 2)Aquaculture dual output air pump - sold 3) Large Magfloat - sold 4) Hanging...
  13. Jeremy0322

FS: A little bit of everything

Sadly i have finally decided that its not feasible to set up any form of tank because of a few small regulations the apartment complex has along with the financial aspect of it, and since I wont be setting one up it makes no sense to hold onto everything I still have boxed up, so its going up...
  14. Jeremy0322

Cuttlefish Questions :D

I am taking a class right now called Invertebrate Zoology and we learned about these recently, they fascinate me for some reason, just pure awesome. I was wondering if they were possible to get in the trade, and if so if anyone had any links. When im done with school I would like to set a tank...
  15. Jeremy0322

Lighting a 20 long...

So, I think I am going home in about 2 weeks so I will hopefully be able to get most of my tank stuff, which means that I should be able to set a new tank up within a few months. I am currently looking for a light, and I have been having trouble finding one online that I may like. Few criteria...
  16. Jeremy0322

Inspire me please :D

Alright, so this is going to be one of those threads that hopefully gets really long really fast, but I am looking at setting up a tank and would like to know a little more about the nano world. Largest tank I am considering would be a 30 gallon, probably no sump, and would like it to be a cube...
  17. Jeremy0322

WTB - Small Tank in Wilmington, NC

Finally got the go ahead from the apartment people and the roommate to set up a tank, so im looking around for something at the moment. I dont want anything too large, and would prefer something along the lines of the "cube" style. Right now im just trying to get a feel for whats out there so if...
  18. Jeremy0322

Internal Overflow Box For Sale!

I built this for someone, there was a mix-up and the teeth were too large I guess, so its back up for sale. I dont have a preset price for this one, it originally went for $50, but make me an offer, its just sitting here so if its a reasonable offer theres a good chance I will not say no. I only...
  19. Jeremy0322

Racing Game Fans!

Needs no further explanation, just watch... YouTube - Need for Speed SHIFT Opening Video Revealed
  20. Jeremy0322

In need of wallpapers

I have pulled most of them off of RS from the individual threads, but does anyone have any links to other sites or places where I can get a bunch of them. Windows 7 has a feature that lets you run slide show wallpapers and I am really enjoying it,but I dont have enough yet :(