WTB - Small Tank in Wilmington, NC

Jeremy0322

Finally got the go ahead from the apartment people and the roommate to set up a tank, so im looking around for something at the moment. I dont want anything too large, and would prefer something along the lines of the "cube" style. Right now im just trying to get a feel for whats out there so if anyone has a tank thats close or is willing to ship let me know what you have along with a price I suppose. I probably wont do anything over 30 gallons, thats about the max size I would be willing to set up right now, and like I said I want something with a little more width that a 20L so I can do a decent scape.

-Aquapods
-Biocubes
-Nanocubes
-Customs

Anything that may fit the description throw my way. Thanks everyone :D

foresteronw

I'm setting up a new tank and will be selling my biocube in two weeks. If you want it I can "pre-sell" it to you. Here are the details.

29 gallon biocube (all basic mods done that you'll want done)
Sunpod 150W Metal Halide 20" fixture
Tunze 9002 skimmer with StevieT cup (what you need to get it to fit in the biocube)
ViaAqua Titanium Heater
2 Koralia Powerheads
Basic 2"X4" stand (could use to be finished but its strong as a bull)

I was going to split it up but if you want it all together I can sell the entire package for $500. It has EVERYTHING you'll need to keep SPS, LPS, clam, softies, etc.

Here is a picture of the tank up and running...yes its full.

entr2.jpg

entr3.jpg

entr.jpg

foresteronw

well I've only told a few people about it so no rush. I'm going to be setting up my new tank next week so I wouldn't be able to move it until after then. I'll let you know when I decide to start posting it up for sale.

alirons

I have a 24 Aquapod with no light.I already sold the light.It has a Maxijet 1200 for a pump.I have a stand,but you do not need one.I will sell for $150 shipped.I am in Maryland.Thanks AL