Search results

1. tx29fan

Need some *fish* help

I have had my reef going for a couple of years and I am pretty comfortable with how it is doing...I have been selecting a few fish to go in my reef system. I have a 6 line wrasse, a percula clown,a foxface, a royal gramma, and yellowtail blue damsel that have been in the tank for some time and...
  2. tx29fan

Skimmer help?

I have a etss800 clone skimmer which runs on a gen-x mak iv pump that is directly behind my sump and tank. The bottom of the skimmer is level with the top of the sump and the 1 1/2 pvc return from the skimmer runs over the top edge and down into the skimmer. I am not getting much skimate. My...
  3. tx29fan

zo colony

I have been buying frags of zo's for quite some time and I love watching them grow, however, findng an established colony was always tough to find. The ebay seller that I had been buying frags from started their own website with some awesome colonies. I was the first person to purchase from them...
  4. tx29fan

help ID this..mushroom?

sorry about the pic quality..greenish base..roseish tentacles
  5. tx29fan

new 150

I thought I would post some pictures of my new 150 progress. System includes: 150 Oceanic reef ready tank, Custom made stand, canopy and sump by Scott Comstock of Dallas, custom made double downdraft skimmer (etss-800 clone), 1/3 hp chiller, Oceansmotions Squirt, (2) 400w 14k Sun Metal Halides...