zo colony

tx29fan

I have been buying frags of zo's for quite some time and I love watching them grow, however, findng an established colony was always tough to find. The ebay seller that I had been buying frags from started their own website with some awesome colonies. I was the first person to purchase from them when I jumped on an awesome blue and teal colony when they opened it. view my cherry pic on their home page http://www.suzzoos.com

ReefLady

Staff member
Nice grab. I think that vette of yours qualifies as a cherry pick too. More pics please, then you can take me for a ride to make sure those little black bottles are flowing OK. :)

tx29fan

thanks T. I need YOU to take the pics !.lol the first 13 months was the audio/video, now comes the motor. The bottles are setting there, but the lines only go thru the firewall...soon..REAL soon !!!!!! (after the heads, cam and headers)...THEN we cruise !

ReefLady

Staff member
A wise (OK maybe not) man once said, if you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly! :D

Lemme know when you want to do the photo shoot.

T

Gina

RS STAFF
OMG! That's an awesome Vet!
Not that it compares but, my father has a Corvette Indianapolis 500 official pace car. I am not real sure of the year though. Everything in this car has it's own registration number.

Anyways, there are some really nice zoas there, I'll have to go back for a better look around when I have a little more time.